Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mamel-toe
I am jealous of the ladies wearing yoga pants so I purchased some, the thing is, package placement, I bought a gaff but it doesn't seem to hold everything down and in place. Any ideas, besides duct tape lol

(09-09-2016, 10:48 AM)cs2014 Wrote: I am jealous of the ladies wearing yoga pants so I purchased some, the thing is, package placement, I bought a gaff but it doesn't seem to hold everything down and in place. Any ideas, besides duct tape lol

I can't get a picture to attach.....sorry
I hope you can see

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey there cs2014,
I had the exact same jealousy about the yoga pants and ran into the same problem...
First off what works for me may or may not work for you I'm just offering my .02 cents.
After placing and tucking everything where it needs to be I will use my smallest/tightest gaff to bring everything in then I will wear an additional pear of either thicker panties or a swimsuit bottom as they are thicker and do not stretch as much. (make sure your using the smallest/tightest stuff you got here to really keep everything tight in its place) and follow up with the yoga pants over top.

That's how I take care of my mamel toe issue I hope it helps.
And I saw you posted about going out tomorrow night, I wish you the best of luck that you have a wonderful night out. Gigi's is a great place to start off with, everyone was very friendly when I went. (its one of the places I went on my first day out as well)

-Kelly
(09-09-2016, 05:06 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Hey there cs2014,
I had the exact same jealousy about the yoga pants and ran into the same problem...
First off what works for me may or may not work for you I'm just offering my .02 cents.
After placing and tucking everything where it needs to be I will use my smallest/tightest gaff to bring everything in then I will wear an additional pear of either thicker panties or a swimsuit bottom as they are thicker and do not stretch as much. (make sure your using the smallest/tightest stuff you got here to really keep everything tight in its place) and follow up with the yoga pants over top.

That's how I take care of my mamel toe issue I hope it helps.
And I saw you posted about going out tomorrow night, I wish you the best of luck that you have a wonderful night out. Gigi's is a great place to start off with, everyone was very friendly when I went. (its one of the places I went on my first day out as well)

-Kelly
Kelly, I have a similar problem with gaffs. But my problem is that I don't have enough size to stay tucked. Mine truly should be classified as a 'clit' and nothing more. LOL. I ordered some control top brief style panties and I hope those will keep my little nuisance out of the way. Once they come in, in a few days, and they work, and I can get a picture that doesn't exceed any rules, I will post a picture, or three. Heart  Michelle
Well, I got my Maidenform Flexees Dressing Firmer and I'm wearing it now. Does a lot better job of keeping my 'nasty nuisances' nicely tucked away. And it help with posture apparently. I am keeping my back straighter and my chest out - for all to see. Heart  Michelle