Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JANET’S GEL SERIES ?
Hi All
     Has anyone tried "Janet's gel series" breast forms? I like the idea of being able to blend with makeup' but they're not made of silicone...? They don't seem to weigh as much as the silicone forms and use a different glue. as I was told that Hollister glue doesn't work with these.(?)
           Any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated
                              Jessi
(08-31-2016, 02:55 PM)Jessi Wrote: Hi All
     Has anyone tried "Janet's gel series" breast forms? I like the idea of being able to blend with makeup' but they're not made of silicone...? They don't seem to weigh as much as the silicone forms and use a different glue. as I was told that Hollister glue doesn't work with these.(?)
           Any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated
                              Jessi

Hi Jessi! I just recently purchased the gel series (40D) and can tell you they are Magnificent! I had a bit of trouble getting the bra sizing correct and finally settled on my 38C Lilly of France Extreme Ego Boost bra. I have soo much cleavage! I can't stop feeling myself up!  Big Grin
The glue was a bust, no pun intended... I was advised to use more glue (not Hollister but something more like Elmers glue - for skin) and let it set longer before applying my boobies. Currently I am just wearing them in my bra. The look and feel, the weight, the nipples are just perfect! 
Hope this helps...
Kisses.
Sorry if reviving an old thread. I just got mine in today 38c, so far the forms look and feel nice the glue on the other hand dont sticks more to me than the form not sure if i'm not putting enough or the glue just isnt enough. but the idea of being able to wear them at night and hopefully in the shower is was appealed to me about them over silicone not sure if they will warm up the same to body temp but will find out sooner or later. they do have a good weight to them though.