Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast Forms are next for me!
I'm now looking to get breast forms. I would appreciate any and all advice and tips! I've read through the posts and have looked at what Jane's closet has online and other places from googling. I want them to be kinda large and noticeable lol
Anyone with good advice?

kisses,
Tawny
(08-31-2016, 02:37 AM)Tawny Wrote: I'm now looking to get breast forms. I would appreciate any and all advice and tips! I've read through the posts and have looked at what Jane's closet has online and other places from googling. I want them to be kinda large and noticeable lol
Anyone with good advice?

kisses,
Tawny

Tawny,

I got both of my sets from JC's. Quality, durability, firmness, feel, etc. are all above expectations. I'd definitely recommend larger vs smaller. My first set was a 38C and I quickly grew bored with the subtle look. What I currently sport now is a much better fitting 42D. I'm a 41.5 chest. Once my HRT drugs begin to kick in, I'm only just starting, I am expecting to maybe make another change.

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
I'm thinking about 38D narrow/high profile and an OMG push up bra.
I dont understand how the band size relates and how to use that in sizing so please
help with the details Smile

Tawny
(08-31-2016, 12:55 PM)Tawny Wrote: I'm thinking about 38D narrow/high profile and an OMG push up bra.
I dont understand how the band size relates and how to use that in sizing so please
help with the details Smile

Tawny

The band size is in inches and represents how many inches are required to circle your chest below the nipples. I'm 41.5 so I round up to 42. Added 2 inches, for comfort, makes my band size 44. Breast forms you size according to your actual chest size, hence my forms are 42. Pick a cup size C or D, your choice, I choose D. Narrow vs wide, again your choice. Your pocketbra would then be a 44D. Slip your forms in and wear. If you buy a normal woman's bra then Use your chest size rounded up if necessary and a cup size to match your firm. 

Hope this helps,
Nicole  Heart