Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself
Heart 
Hi everyone, I'm Tawny and I'm not new to crossdressing, but Im still in the closet. I saw this first subject "Introduce yourself" and I dont know why but it made me register and here I am introducing myself to you!
I have been dressing since I was a young teenager and the only person that knows is my mom. Im blessed with a very loving and very open minded mother. I'm still in the closet because it would kill my dad. He would literally die of a broken heart and its not worth it to me. More than anything I want to be who I am but not at the cost of my father's heart.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope i can talk and listen a lot here!!
(08-22-2016, 12:15 AM)Tawny Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm Tawny and I'm not new to crossdressing, but Im still in the closet. I saw this first subject "Introduce yourself" and I dont know why but it made me register and here I am introducing myself to you!
    I have been dressing since I was a young teenager and the only person that knows is my mom. Im blessed with a very loving and very open minded mother. I'm still in the closet because it would kill my dad. He would literally die of a broken heart and its not worth it to me. More than anything I want to be who I am but not at the cost of my father's heart.
    Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope i can talk and listen a lot here!!

Hello Tawny and welcome!

I glad that you decided to join our little group. I am sorry to hear your reason for having to keep to the closest but you are with those here with similar stories. 

Hope to hear more from you and you have a lovely avatar.

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
Heart 
Oh thank you so much, what a sweet compliment.
Welcome, Tawny, nice to meet you! I empathize so much that thought about the closet, I hope you get some feeling of openness here with us. I agree with Nicole btw, regarding your avatar Wink
~Kelly
Hi Kelly, thank you for being sweet also. And to think that I used my least favorite pic so as to not draw attention to mysef. Your words and empathy mean the world to me!
Welcome to the forum Tawny, we have a good group, I hope you find it edifying
[quote pid='2584' dateline='1471842926']
Welcome Tawny,

We girls are very honest and trustworthy. You have come to a great forum here at Janet's and we discuss pretty much anything about our lives and desires etc. Feel free to express yourself and we hope you stick around and keep this forum alive.

Kiss,
Lorren  Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
Welcome Tawny. Enjoy your stay with us! Pretty picture of a pretty girl. Smile
WOW you look gorgeous especially for a girl in the closet!
Thank you so much for all the compliments! Wow, you
All are so friendly and welcoming - I feel really comfortable with this forum. I can really express my desires here?? I'll look at the subjects/threads and see if there's an appropriate one Smile. Thanks again for the support - I want to come out soon very badly.