Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way for more of us to meet
Now I am home, time to put up a couple of images from my time with Colleen in SL. Two, of us dancing. She had busy hands (which I am NOT complaining about) Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~Kelly
        OMG I am soooo happy to meet fellow SL's. I'm Valarron resident and have been on for six years in one form or another. We must get together and play Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I co own a band called the Back Alley Girls, and I Love the thought of meeting Men and getting them all horny for me on SL
Oh wow, hello ! I will look for you next time I am on, great to have another person on board (six years ahead of me) ;-)
~Kelly
    just had the best time with Kelly and Coleen Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue we saw Metallica there
I'm still learning about SL. Finding my way around and getting better at manipulating the control interface. If you're on, and you see JodieLynne62, say hi!
Colleen yes it was great seeing you there again!

I haven't gotten around to making new looks for myself but it's lovely to see you blossoming so nicely Wink Looking forward to more fun soon...
~Kelly
Just spent a few lovely hours in SL with the ever gracious and patient Colleen, helping me figure out the controls. Thank you Colleen!

Spent some time learning the ropes of SL today, solo.  I even took a snapshot!
Spent a wonderful evening in SL last nite with the ever gracious and patient Colleen. She took the time to show me the ins and outs of the game, She is a great teacher, and really seemed to enjoy drilling me, pounding home the lessons, and throwing me some hard curves; and before long, I finally got it in the end!

Thanks Colleen!
going to be on at 2pm SLT tonight the Girls have a gig hit me up for the land mark if you want to rock some.