Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress up on Friday.
Just wanted to share some pics from a beginner. Any suggestions are welcome.

Click here
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
(08-14-2016, 04:13 AM)Ashlynn Rose Wrote: Just wanted to share some pics from a beginner. Any suggestions are welcome.

Click here

Hello Ashlynn!

Nice pics! I will ditto Colleen's comments and given a moment now to collect my own thoughts... 

Even missing things like hair, heels, etc. you still were able to achieve that 'feminine' look. I must be something that you are predisposed to. Anyway, as Colleen says, you have a nice natural resources base to build from. Also, I liked how you used the hoodie in the first two pics. The black and blue contrast well and I had to look twice to notice that you did not have a black wig on... very nicely done. Your pics were posed well. I think that Ashlynn has a bright future.

Hugs & Kisses,
Nicole  Heart
Thank you both. It was a lot of fun, The blue dress is homemade. I didn't even notice anything popping out till you said something colleen. i told my redneck racist friend (So I have added another to my secret) and he volunteered to play bouncer for the day and he cooked for us. My wife did the make-up and made the blue dress. I did my wifes make-up cause I'm still learning and my application is just not pic worthy yet. It was the first time either one of us dealt with fake eye lashes. We both dressed each other up. She took photos of me. I took photos of her but, alas I do not have the hang of eye shadow. I add a little and think that's not right. Then I add a little more and on and on till she has two black eyes. She smiles wipes it all off and tells me to do it again. I tried at least 6 time and then we just moved on. It was great fun but exhausting at the end of the day. So now we are taking notes of all your suggestion after all this really is only the second dress up, first one with pics. I have also been told my posture and walk greatly improves with a sincher on.
Hey there Ashlynn I will have to say I absolutely LOVE that blue dress! It sure does look a lot like a Tardis lol hopefully that was intended. I'm always on the lookout for a fellow whovian Smile
Very nice pics Ashlynn. Good for you for posting them. Looking good girl!
~Jackie~
It is a tardis! Yay a whovian saw the dress and recognized it for what it really was. Your awesome Kellyxox!!!
(08-16-2016, 01:30 PM)Ashlynn Rose Wrote: It is a tardis! Yay a whovian saw the dress and recognized it for what it really was. Your awesome Kellyxox!!!

Dr. Who  Big Grin  Heart Heart  Heart