Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the other closet, not Janet's...
Is it true that the person coming out of the closet is often the last to know?
~Kelly
I've never heard it put that way, but maybe the answer is 'Yes'.

We take tiny little steps, one dainty foot in front of the other, and sometimes, before we realize it, the safety of that closet is far behind us.

and we stand and wonder "Did I really come this far?"
You make it sound so easy! (playful grin over here)

But you might be right...since I saw Kelly in the flesh for the first time (after Roxy did her magic on me at my transformation)...I feel a bit more free.

oops I just caught an interpretation of your phrasing! "...the safety of that closet is far behind us..."

That sounds FRIGHTENING lol...how did I get out here and how do I get back?? I know that's not what you meant, but there IS a bit of that contained in the experience I think.
~Kelly
It is frightening! And yet... exhilarating as well. I have not had a make over, but in the last three months, Jodie's has spread her wings far more than she ever has before.
And sometimes, I wonder: should I continue to let her grow, or stuff her back into that enclosed space?
smiles....I vote let her grow... you knew I would say that...but I mean it!
~Kelly
LOL Yes Kelly I knew you'd say that, and I'm pretty sure the other members would agree with you. But no worries, for the time being, Jodie is exploring and expanding her boundaries. Smile
(08-13-2016, 02:44 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I've never heard it put that way, but maybe the answer is 'Yes'.

We take tiny little steps, one dainty foot in front of the other, and sometimes, before we realize it, the safety of that closet is far behind us.

and we stand and wonder "Did I really come this far?"

Oh YES I totally agree,,,,, that is how it has been 4 me... I love being a girl,,,, it's natural, not contrived like trying to be a man of whom I absolutely do not indenttify with,,,, and the FARTHER i come OUT of the closet,,,, the BETTER i feel !!!!!!!

(08-13-2016, 10:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: It is frightening!  And yet... exhilarating as well. I have not had a make over, but in the last three months, Jodie's has spread her wings far more than she ever has before.
And sometimes, I wonder: should I continue to let her grow, or stuff her back into that enclosed space?

NO NO NO!!!!! Y would you WANT to???? You will absolutely HATE your self for BETRAYING the real YOU.... Please don't even THINK that,,,, just keep doing it every day and it will be the way you ALWAYS want to be...