Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where in the World...
I'm in Kalamazoo MI.
Sarah L
(11-07-2019, 08:06 PM)Sarah L Wrote: I'm in Kalamazoo MI.

Big Grin  Sarah, I've found that a LOT of 'girls' Have bigger ones than the guys who want us....!

Welcome to the forums!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-07-2019, 08:15 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:

Big Grin  Sarah, I've found that a LOT of 'girls' Have bigger ones than the guys who want us....!

Welcome to the forums!

JodieLynne the first guy I was with was only 4 inches long but as thick as my wrist. The second guy was a mirror image of me in length and girth. I'm 8 long by 5 around or 1 3/4 wide. Everyone after that has been a disappointment. Being a "size queen" doesn't help.
Sarah L
(11-07-2019, 08:34 PM)Sarah L Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:15 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

JodieLynne the first guy I was with was only 4 inches long but as thick as my wrist. The second guy was a mirror image of me in length and girth. I'm 8 long by 5 around or 1 3/4 wide. Everyone after that has been a disappointment. Being a "size queen" doesn't help.

Sarah...we both had a similar first time experience.  My first was maybe a bit longer than 4" but definitely not that thick.  Still, being my first it was such a wonderful revelation.  Enjoyed it so much and looking forward to more.
Heart 
Anne
(11-05-2019, 11:53 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 06:06 AM)Caryn m Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 07:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: is everyone? 
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!
Share as specific, or rough as you feel comfortable with. Smile

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

Hi all,  Im located in the Honeymoon city  Niagara Falls Ontario

Well darn it all. My kids and I were just up there in August. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel at the end of the bridge. Great place. Michelle
Wow  the Crown plaza is one of the original hotels here  used to be the Sheraton Brock or Foxhead been here as long as ive been here 60plus yrs
New Boston 10 min south of DTW
Rio Rancho NM
I'm in Southwestern Ontario, in the midst of Tobacco and farm country, about a half hour South (towards L Erie) of Brantford.
Amy
Royal Oak Michigan here
Lost angels california here. Where every hollows eve every crossdresser let's loose on Hollywood blv.