Heart 
Anne
Indiana PA, an hour east of Pittsburgh
Heart Davina Heart
Bumping the thread.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-12-2016, 07:57 PM)Nicole Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 07:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: is everyone? 
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!
Share as specific, or rough as you feel comfortable with. Smile

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

I'm in central Ohio. Southeast suburb, Pickerington.
Hi JodieLynne i am in Kettering OH

I am in Kettering OH
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

Hi all,  Im located in the Honeymoon city  Niagara Falls Ontario
(11-04-2019, 06:06 AM)Caryn m Wrote: Hi all,  Im located in the Honeymoon city  Niagara Falls Ontario

Welcome to the forum, Caryn!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-04-2019, 06:06 AM)Caryn m Wrote: Hi all,  Im located in the Honeymoon city  Niagara Falls Ontario

Hi Caryn....so is every day a honeymoon for you?  Wink
Heart 
Anne
(11-04-2019, 06:06 AM)Caryn m Wrote:

Hi all,  Im located in the Honeymoon city  Niagara Falls Ontario

Well darn it all. My kids and I were just up there in August. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel at the end of the bridge. Great place. Michelle