Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where in the World...
is everyone? 
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!
Share as specific, or rough as you feel comfortable with. Smile

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.
(08-12-2016, 07:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: is everyone? 
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!
Share as specific, or rough as you feel comfortable with. Smile

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

I'm in central Ohio. Southeast suburb, Pickerington.
I'm in Mt Clemens, MI
I am within bicycling distance of Detroit. (and Janet's [Image: biggrin.png] )
~Kelly
I'm in Texas about the same distance from Austin and San Antonio. 60 miles to each, roughly
Melvindale, Michigan just outside of Detroit city limits. Sometimes from another planet. That's what my friends say anyway. Lol. This was a good idea Jodielynne.
~Jackie~
Colleen Wrote:How many hours would that be on your bicycle Kells?

Hmmm interesting thought! Well...I can't answer because I have no data yet on my speed pedaling under water. But I have a bike that folds small enough that most airlines accept it as a carry-on, so I could ride up and down the aisle during a flight, in which case my answer becomes 13 hours. ;p
~Kelly
I am between Detroit and flint
Omg Kelly! Your answer is hilarious! LMAO!
~Jackie~
[quote pid='2726' dateline='1473533869']
Girls,
What a great idea. Wink 
I am South of Detroit and North of Toledo.
If I ride my bicycle though, I might get arrested with the shorts I wear out......
Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren