Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe a place to go?
I have been searching and I found a place in Oklahoma here is a link to there website click here

I thought perhaps I could go for a weekend and get all dressed up and not feel out of place? I guess I'm lookin for advice on this idea?
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
sweetie, I think you might want to stop, and take a deep breath!

I don't wish to discourage anyone, especially in regards to blossoming into womanhood (if I may be so bold as to use that phrase), but perhaps you are rushing things just a tad? I know that as a new experience, the feelings are tremendous, but you said in your first post, just days ago, that you had "literally learned about crossdressing"; and now you are thinking about planning a vacation at a gay resort!

and I know that you said your wife is accepting and encouraging you, but what does she think about you blazing new trails? Or did I misinterpret something?
My wife and I have shared our bed with women. She has always wanted to go to a drag show. We plan things months in advance so I'm not planning to go tomrrow. I got a list of supplies i must aquire first. That way I can bring my A game. I guess what I'm asking is this where it is safe to go or should I be looking at other venues? I have nasty thoughts of being beat up and kicked while I am down. I know my wife would love to go, but would a CD?
I would think that it would be a safe place to go.

As a resort, they wouldn't do much business if their guests were attacked. And it isn't like there are going to be a lot of homophobes staying a gay resort! =)
Ok, Jodie I do see your point maybe I am rushing. I am full of exciment from these new feelings. However it is hard as hell for me to contain those feelings. Espically since I work with my wife. We do everything together and she has been on my ass all week. With woman training. I got to improve my posture, walk, eating habits, and make-up skills. We have even brought in another girl for more extensive training. I have not been dressed up all week but, I have been in female ettiqute training and I'm lovin it, So i have thought of nothing else but CD all week. I am in a pure freefall frenzy of excitement. There are no CD people i know even my two happily married gay best friends have told me that they don't appreciate CD. I wanted to tell them but I have to do it through cues I guess. Anyhow i get to dress up tomorrow and I am planning on getting a pic for my profile. I rambled I just wanted you to get more of a clear pic of where I am at and don't worry about my relationships cause I don't have any normal ones except work they would never understand except for my wife who works with me.
(08-11-2016, 04:45 PM)FAshlynn Rose Wrote: I have been searching and I found a place in Oklahoma here is a link to there website click here

I thought perhaps I could go for a weekend and get all dressed up and not feel out of place? I guess I'm lookin for advice on this idea?

Free fall baby  Exclamation I think that you and your wife will have a blast  Heart 

Nicole  Heart