Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have Boobage!!
I am over the moon!
I ordered a set of forms this past Sunday night, it was something I've wanted to do for a very long time, but my situation was....complicated (maybe one day I'll start a thread telling my story).  So, anyway, on Sunday night, I took the plunge and ordered the 'Pride of Detroit' narrow sized 36C breastforms, along with the Hollister medical adhesive & the remover.
And they arrived TODAY!!!
I didn't glue them on ( going to wait for Friday night) but I did put on a bra and tried them on for size.  Four hours later and I'm still wearing them!
I love the JC webstore and I am definitely going to plan a trip out to the store!
Sorry for the 'gushiness', but I had to tell someone!!
omg Pride of Detroit! Really? That is what they are called? I do need to check the web store LOL.

But anyway I have forms too, but also a pocket bra to hold them, someday I'll graduate to the glue idea I'm sure. But I know that feeling you describe...how wonderful it feels.
~Kelly
Lol now I'm wondering if it's possible to post videos here ?
~Kelly
Thanks for the kind words Ladies, and thanks for the advice about giving the 'girls' some free range Colleen.

I am truly amazed at the amount of 'jiggle' in these forms! Had I known, I surely would have invested in them long ago.

Oh, and Kelly? You really should check out the store! The dress & forms were both purchased from JC.
(08-03-2016, 07:56 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I am over the moon!
I ordered a set of forms this past Sunday night, it was something I've wanted to do for a very long time, but my situation was....complicated (maybe one day I'll start a thread telling my story).  So, anyway, on Sunday night, I took the plunge and ordered the 'Pride of Detroit' narrow sized 36C breastforms, along with the Hollister medical adhesive & the remover.
And they arrived TODAY!!!
I didn't glue them on ( going to wait for Friday night) but I did put on a bra and tried them on for size.  Four hours later and I'm still wearing them!
I love the JC webstore and I am definitely going to plan a trip out to the store!
Sorry for the 'gushiness', but I had to tell someone!!
Oh JodieLynne!

I doooooo understand your 'gushiness' girl friend. I got my first pair, from JC's, almost 2 years ago... a modest 38C wide. I had others from quite a while ago... but that is another story. Anyway, loved them... the size the feel, weight etc. But I began to want to go out and I wanted something a bit more substantial  Big Grin so about 6 months ago I visited JC's and upsized to a 42D narrow. My chest is a 41.5 so this was much more to my size and liking.  I wear both but when I am going out I wear the 42D's  Cool Love the size/weight etc so much so that I have just recently started taking several of the formulas that SuddenlyFem carries. I am wanting to experience the weight/feel of my own as they begin to transform themselves.

Enjoy! 
Nicole  Heart
I'm a 38 C. What size forms would I be looking for?
~Jackie~
I'm quite sure I will! Smile Thank you Colleen. You are always a great help.
~Jackie~