Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my idea about the dynamics here
Encouraging you encourages me.
~Jackie~
Well put Colleen.
~Jackie~
Well Colleen I can see for sure you have contributed a lot here. You so often have great advice, perspectives and humor to keep things going. Just a moment ago you said in another thread that it's not right to contain the breast forms too tight, we must maintain a healthy bounce (I am paraphrasing of course)...and that made me giggle, but it's so true, and that way you have of saying things like that makes this place so much more fun!
~Kelly
I agree with you Robyn, I love the forum but wish it was more interactive
I guess each person gets what they are looking for, or doesn't find it...and wanders off back to their own life...

But this is such a great community with lots of knowledge and experience and stories...oh hey I thought of a possibility for interactivity, but we'd have to agree to meet in another online place: Second Life or some similar simulated world...imagine if we all made avatars there and started hanging out in a virtual way...if you have been in Second Life you'll know what I mean, how cool it can be.

Seed planted...
~Kelly
Sounds awesome! I'm not familiar with Second Life. What is it?
~Jackie~
OMG I thought everyone knew about SL !

Okay...where to start...well I could say just google it or follow this link (it's a YouTube video that gives you a taste of it) https://www.youtube.com/user/Secondlife

Pretty much anything you can imagine you can either find in SL, or create it yourself. You create an avatar, the digital version of you, and you can make it be anything and anyone you want...you can even be an animal...I have an avatar I use at parties, in which I appear as a cupcake with the caption EAT ME on the frosting...

I digress...but it's a wonderful way for people to meet and interact, particularly if they are separated by time zones in RL and have little chance of ever meeting...you get the feel of really being with them when you hang out in SL.

I really do think, for people here in this forum who want to meet and chat in real time but who live far apart all over the world, SL is a great solution. ALL of us could gather and dance, ride horses...anything we want (including have sex!)...and feel like we're really together having fun.

*oh lord why did I have to put that bit about sex in there, geez*
(blush)
~Kelly
Omg! That sounds absolutely fantastic! I will check that out asap. (A cupcake? Mmmm.) Don't blush girl, what's life without sex? (A cupcake? Here I go again....) It sounds like a fantastic idea and I hope other girls read your post.
~Jackie~
I think this would be huge fun, if a bunch of us started hanging out there!
~Kelly
From what I read it sounds like great fun!
~Jackie~