Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my idea about the dynamics here
Hello again lovelies...

I wanted to make an observation, admittedly my own personal take....but I think activity on this forum comes in waves and the waves probably coincide with the arrival of events such as the recent TGirl Invasion (did I get the name right for that?)

I looked at this forum a long while ago, maybe two years ago I am not sure, and it seemed dead, there were no current posts at the time I was looking, all the posts were months and years old...I thought the forum was dead or hibernating. 

Fast forward to now, when I got up the courage to come to Janet's for a transformation, this just happened to coincide with the Invasion ( I missed it by a week I would probably have participated if the timing was just a bit better)..anyway...it seems pretty active now and I am really loving participating with you all...but I am wondering if conversations will die off again...until another local even comes.

well that's it....I just had to mention that, I guess I am curious if my impression is correct, about the forum coming and going in spurts.  I'm curious what others think...
~Kelly
Hi Kelly, I see what you mean, I've browsed this forum before and thought "oh, its not very active" and so, didn't join.

But now that I have joined, I hope to see a lot of activity. and maybe, the way to get that continual growth and participation, the members need to spread the word?
For example, I'm a member of a TG chatroom, and we frequently discuss where to get things, and where to shop, etc., and I plan on singing the praises of Janet's Closet!

As someone once said: You get out of the experience what you put into it......
I have noticed that people come and go quickly on here. I'm wondering if it's because some of us have come out to each other and then feel strange about that and then shy away. I'm personally glad I've found others to share with and think it would be great to actually have a meet and greet with other girls.
~Jackie~
Oh I agree Jackie, meet and greet things sound like a great idea. (in theory...my nervous shyness might trip me up but I have THE DESIRE to be involved)

And JodieLynne...so right you get what you put in. I am very happy there are people being active here now, I don't see myself shutting up anytime soon I just hope I don't make a nuisance of myself. Tongue
~Kelly
You went to Janet's and had a transformation and ended up looking gorgeous so you can't be too shy. Lol. I'd love to meet you someday.
~Jackie~
(08-03-2016, 08:36 PM)Jackieve57 Wrote: You went to Janet's and had a transformation and ended up looking gorgeous so you can't be too shy. Lol. I'd love to meet you someday.

Blush  Oh believe me...I'm fookin' shy all right...took me months, maybe a year, to get the nerve to do the transformation...but seeing the result (and I can't thank the makeup artist enough, Roxy I think she was)...she gave me a peek at my potential and my emotions carried me farther than I am used to going.  Breaking through a barrier that seemed all me life to be impenetrable...kinda gets me going.  I'll calm down and be shy again soon I promise.  Tongue
~Kelly
No! Don't be! Now you've closed a door and opened another. Be you! Be her!
~Jackie~
Best words I've heard all day...Thanks for the encouragement Jackie!
~Kelly
I'm here to support and encourage. I feel that we seem to get along really well so I became a one girl support group. Lol.
~Jackie~
Excellent!!
~Kelly