Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ALL from NY
Hi there folks! My name is JodieLynne, and I just joined the forums.
I am a mature, long time, sometimes crossdresser.  I just recently made my first purchase from JC, and I love it!
This seems like a friendly sort of place, and I'm hoping to meet many new friends here.

Thanks for reading!
Jodie
(07-28-2016, 09:49 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hi there folks! My name is JodieLynne, and I just joined the forums.
I am a mature, long time, sometimes crossdresser.  I just recently made my first purchase from JC, and I love it!
This seems like a friendly sort of place, and I'm hoping to meet many new friends here.

Thanks for reading!
Jodie

Welcome JodieLynne,

I love the dress that you bought and it fits you nicely. 

Lots of nice girls that you can chat with here.

Hugs
Nicole  Heart
(12-01-2019, 09:09 AM)Monique Dunn Wrote: Really amazing forum we have and we can share our thoughts and ideas about fashion as well. I love the forum and please keep it up with your excellent work and keep engaging public with your stuff. I would like to visit again and suggest accounting assignment help australia forum others as well.

Reported as a spam post.
Bad enough that there are so many of these, but I will be damned if I let you highjack my own thread!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(12-01-2019, 03:08 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 09:09 AM)Monique Dunn Wrote: Really amazing forum we have and we can share our thoughts and ideas about fashion as well. I love the forum and please keep it up with your excellent work and keep engaging public with your stuff. I would like to visit again and suggest accounting assignment help australia forum others as well.

Reported as a spam post.
Bad enough that there are so many of these, but I will be damned if I let you highjack my own thread!

Hi Jodie.  I saw it and reported it as well.  I don't know how well Admin stays on top of this but if more than one person reports the spam, hopefully that gets Admin's attention.
Heart 
Anne
(12-04-2019, 07:23 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Jodie.  I saw it and reported it as well.  I don't know how well Admin stays on top of this but if more than one person reports the spam, hopefully that gets Admin's attention.

Thanks hun!
The more people that report the spam posts (usually identified by having a link embedded) the better. Enough pings will make the admins take a look.

One of the things that drove me away from this site, for so long, was the proliferation of spam posts.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave