Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart 
Well after a lot of pondering I have decided to post a pic of myself for my avatar, hope you all find it ok. Im still half scared out of my mind for some reason, I guess its because I have been locked away for what seems a lifetime. Undecided  Love you all.
H&K Heart Heart
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
Thanks Hun I appreciate the kind words.
H&K
Rhonda
Hi Rhonda, I just wanted to congratulate you on the courage to post it as well, I just recently made this decision also...last night lol. I have been for lack of a better word stalking the forum for a little while now, and finally worked up the courage to make my profile.
It took me over an hour to get ready to the best that I could even with my limited supply to the point where I looked in the mirror and said "Not bad, almost there". And then it was time for Kelly's first selfie Smile .
Yeaaaa Kelly, you go girl and a big Hug and Gratz to you too. I feel so much better now that I am finding myself and am to the point I absolutely hate going back into guy mode. You look beautiful Hun, cudos to you on a spectacular job, love the hair. Smile