Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hello I'm Dreanna.   
I am new to dressing and have went and bought my own outfits.  Buying shoes is a bear though.  My wife has no idea about this, I hope to find a way to tell her where she will understand, but I have not found that path yet,,,   I will never use her clothes for this and I know I must buy my own.   But am glad I found this and welcome any support....
Welcome to our happy little corner of the world, I understand you situation to the fullest extent, I had kept my fem side locked in the closet for 45 years and was a miserable bit_h the whole time, I was always sad and withdrawn throughout life up to about 2.5 wks ago when I finally told my wife I was transgender. Im so glad I did, she has accepted me to the fullest extent anyone could ask for. Work up to is in a gradual manner (telling your wife). You can start out like I did by wearing panties to bed at night (just an idea) as I did, I asked my fife if she would mind me doing that, I told her I loved the way they felt next to me, soft and sensual. I slowly worked up to telling her about Rhonda and when I did tell her she told me she had suspected that I was transgender and loved me for coming out and telling her and accepted me for me. take your time with it and move slowly is the best advice I can offer. Hope all the best for you and will be glad to talk to you if you need, Colleen and Kara are just wonderful girls as are the rest of the ladies here, Colleen is a pro at makeup and dressing and has a world or advice to share and is very caring.

H&K
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
(06-04-2016, 03:44 PM)Dreanna Wrote: Hello I'm Dreanna.   
I am new to dressing and have went and bought my own outfits.  Buying shoes is a bear though.  My wife has no idea about this, I hope to find a way to tell her where she will understand, but I have not found that path yet,,,   I will never use her clothes for this and I know I must buy my own.   But am glad I found this and welcome any support....

Welcome Dreanna,

Always glad to see a new member.

I find that most purchases are best done in store whenever possible. However, I totally understand the need for anonymity in most cases. Unfortunately for me Janet's just doesn't have what I want in women's clothing, neither in style or size. I have been leaning toward Suddenly Fem @ crossdresser.com for most clothes. However having said that, buying heels it is just about a necessity to purchase them in store and Janet's has a wonderfully diverse selection of styles and sizes. I love visiting for heels and playing dress up with makeup. Roxy does a pretty awesome job at applying makeup.

I see that you have already received a welcome from both Colleen and Rhonda, both are great girls to talk to.

Nicole  Heart
Thank you all so much I will be checking in when I can. Love you all lots.
(06-06-2016, 07:45 PM)Dreanna Wrote: Thank you all so much I will be checking in when I can.  Love you all lots.

Dreanna,
Just another friendly welcome! As mentioned in other comments... all of our situations are diffrent... but also the same! Some of us have wives that understand and embrace,  while others (like myself) have wives that want NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!! All i can say from my point of view is... I tried to slowly work it into conversations. Being I was a bodybuilder for years, I told her that I wore support hose after "leg day" to help with mussel fatigue. She was somewhat ok with that, but really didnt like it. When i told her i wanted to see what high heels felt like, she was PISSED!!! So I keep my "fem" side away from her and only get to be "me" when i am home alone! But i wish you luck on your journey! Colleen, Nicole, and Rhonda are very nice, and good people to talk to! And i am willing to talk to you also!
Kara