Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Pick Just One
Ohhhh Reena you look gorgeous in each outfit!! Totally fabulous!! And you are very pretty!!
(05-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Reena Wrote: Favorite?  Pick one favorite?!
You've got to be kidding!

So many of the clothes I have are my favorite that I couldn't select one for a million dollars. (Well I could for a million bucks and then I'd have a hell of a shopping spree.) I love dresses and stilettos but then think I do okay with jeans and a top (but with heels of course.)

Maybe the one I'm wearing when I'm out socializing is my favorite but sometimes I bring an extra outfit so I can change during the evening. Sounds nuts right.. but a girl can never have nor wear enough nice clothes.
Anyway here some of what's in my closets.
Oooh I had a few more pics to post but I can only add 5.. maybe have to post again.

A couple more favorites....
Gorgeous!!!! Heart
Hi Reena, you are absolutely stunning...love all your different looks!!  You must have a very big closet!! Smile

Hugs, Monika Heart
I am so glad I recently came out of the closet after all these years dressing in private.  Shopping as Lynn in public is so much fun and I need new clothes that are appropriate for the general public viewing. Most of my closet is full of "appropriate for private viewing" items. I am tired of wearing the same few things that I have to wear while out and about so I need new outfits so that I have some variety and don't have problems picking out clothes to wear.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(05-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Reena Wrote: Favorite?  Pick one favorite?!
You've got to be kidding!

So many of the clothes I have are my favorite that I couldn't select one for a million dollars. (Well I could for a million bucks and then I'd have a hell of a shopping spree.) I love dresses and stilettos but then think I do okay with jeans and a top (but with heels of course.)

Maybe the one I'm wearing when I'm out socializing is my favorite but sometimes I bring an extra outfit so I can change during the evening. Sounds nuts right.. but a girl can never have nor wear enough nice clothes.
Anyway here some of what's in my closets.
Oooh I had a few more pics to post but I can only add 5.. maybe have to post again.

A couple more favorites....
Wonderful pics, great legs gurl ?
you're sexy in all of those outfits!!