Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite hair + first pics
Photo 
Well my favorite hair would well be my natural hair though I wish I was a natural ginger. Ugh hate the look of my face.. probably need a conditioning treatment again. Sadly I only have some clothing but choose a tight fitting T shirt hides my bust though. Confused

~Kai

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2016, 08:54 AM)Colleen Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 04:48 PM)Kaisha Wrote: Well my favorite hair would well be my natural hair though I wish I was a natural ginger. Ugh hate the look of my face.. probably need a conditioning treatment again. Sadly I only have some clothing but choose a tight fitting T shirt hides my bust though. Confused

~Kai

Kaisha,

Congrats on posting your first picture!!! Cool
Your hair length and colour suits the shape of your face and I don't think your make-up is over the top. The bright lipstick stands out in contrast to your outfit and does draw some attention to your facial features.  Smile
IN my opinion it is more difficult to show off your breasts in darker colours, unless they are very prominent and you use a side or partial side profile in your photos. High necked tops also detract from your breasts.
In your photo, having your arm under your bust does not allow their natural shape to be seen.
You have a physique which lends itself well to developing a very 'fem' appearance... you definitely have something to work with!!  Heart
Once again thanks for sharing!  Big Grin

H & K
Colleen
xxx

Hi Colleen,

Thank you that means a lot and well it was the tightest shirt I had but we'll I over hangs too much that's why I was holding my T down as it's a shirt ment for men. However thank you for complements.

~Kai
(04-07-2016, 02:11 PM)RobynFL Wrote: [quote pid='1773' dateline='1459892880']

Hi Kai and belated welcome to the forum.  Very cute pic!  I love the dark hair,  dark eyes, and red lips.  I agree with Colleen's point about dark colors and pictures.  I have noticed it is difficult to photograph curves well while dressed dark.
Robyn

[/quote]

Hi Robyn,

Yeah it really is hard to get my curves with dark shirts but dark colors work better with me not many bright colors do but that is a mens size shirt so it hangs over instead of conforming to curves like a women T may. Also thank you for the welcome though I'm still a bit skitish about going out that way but my natural change of curves in a year may change what I look like a lot.

~Kai
Love your picture!! Your physique looks great! The dark hair is wonderful. The lipstick is a nice splash of color in my opinion. You look great! Nicely done.
Rachael Heart Smile  
Kai......I think you are very pretty. Thx for posting

Paula
Really looking nice!
(04-05-2016, 04:48 PM)Kaisha Wrote: Well my favorite hair would well be my natural hair though I wish I was a natural ginger. Ugh hate the look of my face.. probably need a conditioning treatment again. Sadly I only have some clothing but choose a tight fitting T shirt hides my bust though. Confused

~Kai

I can see why its your Favorite Hair - looks just right on YOU 

Pam 
I think you look beautiful.

~Kai
Kai, you look simple adorable. I wish I could be your age. Ahhhh, but the exquisite beauty of youth. Knock 'em dead sweetheart. Heart  Michelle
As someone who is always on the lookout for a great haircut, I found this thread to be very informative and engaging. The advice and tips shared by users on this forum are incredibly helpful, especially for those of us who are looking for a new hairstyle or haircut. I particularly appreciated the recommendations for haircut montreal, as I'm planning a trip to the city soon and would love to try out some of the best salons.