Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New outfit pics...
        Well I finally got a new outfit, that I like and that fits fairly well. Several pics of that one... the other one fits and feels like a tent. I'm okay with it all though as this is the first time in almost a decade that I have been able to shop some. Of course I am NOT the same size that I once was which is why I am having to guess... but I am zeroing in on size and getting a better idea of what I believe I may be able to successfully wear. 

I know that for this dress, not the black one... I will need to shop for a blouse to wear underneath. I think that is will enhance the 'look' along with hiding my 2-tone arms and shoulders. I do like how the waist-cincher pulls in and hides my 'soft' belly and lower tummy.
Of course I am now old an no matter what I do, that is just to difficult to completely hide.
Before I forget... this was yet another WONDERFUL adventure at Janet's Closet! Whether or not I deam my 'mission' purpose to be a success or not, I ALWAYS deam my trip to be a hugh success. Kudos to Roxy and ALL of the very friendly, caring and helpful staff that I met while I am there. 

I had 2 outfits to model along with a waist-cincher that I had to purchase else where do to my size/height etc. The waist-cincher was just to big and as I said above... I just did not like the look/fit of the black dress. However, Roxy was to the rescue as she showed me several of their corset style waist-cinchers... that fit... and I just loved the black/purple leopard print. So I am only left with 1 outfit that I was not pleased with. A future shopping endeavor will produce either a blouse and/or a light weight loose fitting 'sweater' style shale to complement the dress that I do like.

This at least allowed me to add a real avatar of myself... for better or for worse  Exclamation  Cool 

Nicole  Heart  Heart  Heart 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Colleen,

Thank you for the kind words and suggestions. I do plan to act on several along with the addition of accessories. Yes, I do like my visits to JC's. I feel quite comfortable there.

Your pics look wonderful and may I say that you appear slimmer as well. You seem to be on your own journey and I really like your head to toe pics and your choice of outfits.

As Always xoxo,
Nicole
Colleen,
I absolutely found your comments both useful and un-offensive . Yes, exploring is what we do and is generally quite fun  Big Grin 

As you stated, you are able to grab large chunks of Colleen' time. My problem is that I can't   Undecided  Oh well, but it does slow down the process.

Well I am stopping at Walmart tomorrow to look for a bell for the black dress and an under top for the other dress. I saw a few things online so I will venture in there to shop.

Take care, 
Nicole 
Xoxo
Love the outfits! You look amazing. The light color of the dress meshes so well with the black heels. The black dress looks good too. I'll also say I'm a huge fan of this look. Overall wonderful!!!
Rachael Heart Smile  
Wow looking cool!!!
Thank you all for the kind words. I just received my SuddenlyFem (crossdresser.com) black leather peplum dress. I love it. It feels tight and sensual and I love the look. Not sure how I might look in it, but with luck I will find time to post a fresh pic or two. If not sooner then my next trip to Janet's, week after next, I will certainly have a few.

I have a question/favor to ask you gurls that know how to pose for the camera. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare to present one self with grace and flare? I can't remember a time when I took a picture that I thought looked provocative or remotely alluring.

TIPS WANTED ???????

Nicole ✍
(06-07-2016, 10:09 AM)Colleen Wrote: Nicole (and 'girls'),

I suggest you look at on-line retail sites and study the way that the clothes are being modelled by the mannequins and copy their stances and poses, paying attention to the position of their legs and arms, angles to the camera, head position and the way they have their hair sitting, particularly if it is long.  Idea Big Grin
It really doesn't matter how you stand or pose, you all look gorgeous anyway!!!!  Heart Heart

H & K
Colleen
xxx
Colleen,

We are, after all, our own worst critics  Exclamation Cool  and I like your suggestions of scanning catalogs and their models.

Nicole  Heart
love the outfits. you look great
Love the outfit I'm jealous because I can't shave my legs, arms or chest so I'm limoted as to what I can wear.
Very beautiful lady.