Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring forum
Hi gals - other than Michelle, I try to bring some fun to the forum and never receive any comments good or bad.  I hope your all doing well, but I may have to end my adventures with you all.  Take care and have fun! Suzy
Suzy. I certainly love to hear about your adventures. May I ask have you made love to Sam?
(10-19-2019, 03:57 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi gals - other than Michelle, I try to bring some fun to the forum and never receive any comments good or bad.  I hope your all doing well, but I may have to end my adventures with you all.  Take care and have fun! Suzy

You said something like this before.

What are you looking for here? Confirmation? Acceptance? Admiration?

Do you have a psychological/emotional need to be praised?

Here is a site for you:

https://www.crossdressers.com

It may be more up your alley.

Now, how about posting a pic of you, NOT in a dressing room, WITH another human being.  Time to put up, or shut up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-20-2019, 06:13 PM),JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 03:57 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi gals - other than Michelle, I try to bring some fun to the forum and never receive any comments good or bad.  I hope your all doing well, but I may have to end my adventures with you all.  Take care and have fun! Suzy

Here is a site for you:

Now, how about posting a pic of you, NOT in a dressing room, WITH another human being.  Time to put up, or shut up.

LOL!
(10-20-2019, 06:13 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:

Here is a site for you:

By the way, I’ve posted recent pics of me getting a pedicure in a salon, a photo of me in the shoe section at Nordstrom’s, a pic of me outside taken by a friend of mine, etc.  I find the pics of me in a dressing room easy to take when I’m by myself.  Anyhow, I’m not trying to defend myself, just being accurate.  Have a good day! Suzy
Suzy
Some of us are not lucky enough to be able to dress all of
The time because of the spouse or children that can not understand
So we post pic when we can
(10-19-2019, 08:08 PM)trixy Wrote: Suzy. I certainly love to hear about your adventures.  May I ask have you made love to Sam?

Hi Trixy - no, not really.  We are in a platonic relationship.  We both like sports and nice restaurants, so we go out as boyfriend and girlfriend occasionally which is a blast!  He holds my hand, we go dancing and at the end of one of our dates, I’ll kiss him, but that’s about it.

(10-21-2019, 07:56 AM)JOSIE N Wrote: Suzy
Some of us are not lucky enough to be able to dress all of
The time because of the spouse or children that can not understand
So we post pic when we can

I totally get it Josie.  I’m very lucky to have so much girl time, I admit it!  That’s why I like to share my pics with everyone.  Have a great day!
I notice how we never hear the phony Sam stories anymore!!
Heart 
Anne
(10-22-2019, 06:28 AM)JAnne Wrote: I notice how we never hear the phony Sam stories anymore!!

I answered that question above genius.  What’s your problem?  Sam is just a friend. And really, none of your business.
By "introducing" "Sam" to the forum you made it everyone's business.....you were very busy with Sam...going out, kissing and the like...you painted as a relationship. What happened to "Sam"? Your imagination ran dry?