Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old 'cage'....
Ha ha ha. So now that the 'nasty nuisances' are gone, having a chastity cage around seems a bit redundant. Besides, it couldn't be properly attached. So out to the trash it will go. Wonder what the archeologists will think in a thousand years when they dig it up? Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Maybe it will end up in a museum a thousand years from now.  Cool
Heart 
Anne
WOW! I didn't think you were the type of girl to be caged!

This suggests that Michelle has some torrid tales to tell....
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Always thought Michelle had a great back story!!!
Oh, come on now. I really got one for fun. I have been fascinated with them and got one to try out. I'm too much of a scardy cat to let someone lock me up and hold the key; assuming I knew someone that I could do that with. Hell, I'm still scared to give up my virginity. And that fear runs all the way from the physical safety, through medical, through (don't laugh) what if I found I just liked it too much. Yes, that part worries me too. I know at some point I will, if just to find out what it's like. Maybe it turns out to be a one and done. I really don't know. And, like any woman, I'm afraid I won't be attractive enough, or be good enough at doing it. I wish I knew a very understanding man, that I could trust would take his time with me. But I have been chatting with that guy that I was chatting with back in May, before my hiatus. I guess time will tell. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
(10-18-2019, 09:18 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Oh, come on now. I really got one for fun. I have been fascinated with them and got one to try out. I'm too much of a scardy cat to let someone lock me up and hold the key; assuming I knew someone that I could do that with. Hell, I'm still scared to give up my virginity. And that fear runs all the way from the physical safety, through medical, through (don't laugh) what if I found I just liked it too much. Yes, that part worries me too. I know at some point I will, if just to find out what it's like. Maybe it turns out to be a one and done. I really don't know. And, like any woman, I'm afraid I won't be attractive enough, or be good enough at doing it. I wish I knew a very understanding man, that I could trust would take his time with me. But I have been chatting with that guy that I was chatting with back in May, before my hiatus. I guess time will tell. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

ahhhh there's the cage connection.  You will be his Dominatrix and you will cage him.  I already envision you in your black leather studded outfit in your stiletto heels holding the key in your black leather gloved left hand in front of him, with the black leather whip in the right hand. Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
(10-17-2019, 06:46 AM)Anne Wrote: Maybe it will end up in a museum a thousand years from now.  Cool

Yes, it will become known as an artifact of the beginning of man's transition to an enlightened age... A time when men were casting of their restraints as they moved to become the woman they were meant to be... 
I wish I had the strength to follow in your path, Kendal
Kendal... Enjoying my transformation to my Femme side
(11-19-2019, 10:36 AM)Kendal Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 06:46 AM)Anne Wrote: Maybe it will end up in a museum a thousand years from now.  Cool

Yes, it will become known as an artifact of the beginning of man's transition to an enlightened age... A time when men were casting of their restraints as they moved to become the woman they were meant to be... 
I wish I had the strength to follow in your path, Kendal

Hi Kendal,
For me personally (and maybe you?), it isn't so much about having the strength to transition but about the ramifications.   I would start HRT tomorrow and preparing for GRS but I fear being cut off from my grandchildren.  I would be devastated if I came out and presented Anne to the family and my son and his wife cut me off from the grandkids.  Sad
Heart 
Anne
You know; every time I think I have a good response to Anne's, and others, situation, I wind up at the same point - there is no 'out of the box' solution. As I write this, there are 7,745,557,865 people on this planet. So there are that many situations, and that many points of view, etc. So maybe we don't want there to be an 'out of the box' solution. If there were, that would imply that at least two of us on the planet are the same, ie. what worked for one, will work for the other. What I can offer is hope, support, empathy, love, and care. And the promise to never forget, to be looking for a way, some way, to help. A daunting task for sure, but we are humans, the highest members of the food and intellectual chain; which means we do not give up. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
(11-21-2019, 09:48 PM)MichelleL Wrote: You know; every time I think I have a good response to Anne's, and others, situation, I wind up at the same point - there is no 'out of the box' solution. As I write this, there are 7,745,557,865 people on this planet. So there are that many situations, and that many points of view, etc. So maybe we don't want there to be an 'out of the box' solution. If there were, that would imply that at least two of us on the planet are the same, ie. what worked for one, will work for the other. What I can offer is hope, support, empathy, love, and care. And the promise to never forget, to be looking for a way, some way, to help. A daunting task for sure, but we are humans, the highest members of the food and intellectual chain; which means we do not give up. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Thank you for your words of encouragement, Michelle.  They mean a lot to me.  Anne  Heart Heart
Heart 
Anne