Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi y'all
Hello.  I am brand new new (sort of) to dressing.  I have purchased panties and worn them on occasion in the past but never really went beyond that.  Now that I live completely alone, I figured it was high time to start building a wardrobe Wink

I recently tucked for the first time and have started going out in public with no bulge at all.  Not sure where this is going to lead but I think it will be quite an adventure.  Happy to be here and learn from y'all.

Rosy
We all started some where welcome to the forum feel free ask questions here hope to here more from you soon
Josie
Hi Rosy...welcome to the forum.  Well, we all started our journey, usually in a small way...trying on pantyhose, panties, a bra....and then it grows from there as you evolve.  Best wishes with your dressing and we look forward to chatting more.
Heart 
Anne
Hi Rosy, welcome!
(10-09-2019, 09:47 AM)Rosy Wrote: Hello.  I am brand new new (sort of) to dressing.  I have purchased panties and worn them on occasion in the past but never really went beyond that.  Now that I live completely alone, I figured it was high time to start building a wardrobe Wink

I recently tucked for the first time and have started going out in public with no bulge at all.  Not sure where this is going to lead but I think it will be quite an adventure.  Happy to be here and learn from y'all.

Rosy

Welcome Rosy,
Your hooked now. 
Lorren
[attachment=2158]
Lorren
Hi Rosy,

So where do you want to go from here?  Do you want a more complete look?  Are you going to get some breastforms?  dresses? tops? skinny jeans?  skirts?  It's a big world of dressing out there.  Angel
Heart 
Anne