Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am tired......
What a day ladies. I've got a million things to do, and only seem to accomplish just a small part. And on top of that, with trying to get my weight down, I just had a bagel for breakfast, a banana for lunch, a salad, small portion of green beans, and a small piece of leftover steak for dinner. But in spite of being hungry all the time, I got some pictures hung up, took some empty boxes to my mother so she could pack more, got the kids from school, did a bunch of stuff for my surgery prep, went shopping for more salad stuff and get some birthday presents for my youngest son. He turns 8 this Sunday.

What the bloody HELL! That sounds like what moms do. Oh, that's right, I am one now (or at least on my way)! Big Grin Big Grin 

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Aww, I feel you.

But remember Mom, to make the beds, do the laundry, clean the house, feed the cat....

Being a woman isn't for sissies! Big Grin

And Happy Birthday to your son.

Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(09-10-2019, 07:04 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Aww, I feel you.

But remember Mom, to make the beds, do the laundry, clean the house, feed the cat....

Being a woman isn't for sissies!  Big Grin

And Happy Birthday to your son.

Jodie

Thanks Jodie. You are right, it ain't for sissies! I will wish him happy birthday for you. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
Hi Michelle,
Happy Birthday to your son.  As I reflect back, those pre-teenage years sometimes seem like the best of times as a kid growing up in Milwaukee in the '60's.  Summers were spent playing in the fields with your friends, walking to the liquor store to buy the latest pack of baseball cards with a stick of gum inside, playing baseball at the local schoolyard....wow, that was a time when the kids called each other and said let's play ball...two captains were picked and took turns choosing sides (no parents involved)...I was never the last chosen, not a brand one wanted to wear in those days.  You were too young yet for that awkward age when your body started changing.  Christmas was always there over the horizon, each day brought it closer and closer.
I hope your son is enjoying the same.  Happy Birthday to him!!!
Heart 
Anne
(09-10-2019, 08:29 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,
Happy Birthday to your son.  As I reflect back, those pre-teenage years sometimes seem like the best of times as a kid growing up in Milwaukee in the '60's.  Summers were spent playing in the fields with your friends, walking to the liquor store to buy the latest pack of baseball cards with a stick of gum inside, playing baseball at the local schoolyard....wow, that was a time when the kids called each other and said let's play ball...two captains were picked and took turns choosing sides (no parents involved)...I was never the last chosen, not a brand one wanted to wear in those days.  You were too young yet for that awkward age when your body started changing.  Christmas was always there over the horizon, each day brought it closer and closer.

Thanks Anne. Yes he is. He does love baseball. After lunch, the three of us are going to the local park. I had to stop at Walmart earlier to stock up on cereal, and they spent time looking through the Halloween stuff. Hmmm, should I go as Vampirella? Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-10-2019, 10:24 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 08:29 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,

Thanks Anne. Yes he is. He does love baseball. After lunch, the three of us are going to the local park. I had to stop at Walmart earlier to stock up on cereal, and they spent time looking through the Halloween stuff. Hmmm, should I go as Vampirella? Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

That or Wonder Woman.  I would love to look like Wonder Woman in that costume.
Heart 
Anne
(09-09-2019, 07:33 PM)MichelleL Wrote: What a day ladies. I've got a million things to do, and only seem to accomplish just a small part. And on top of that, with trying to get my weight down, I just had a bagel for breakfast, a banana for lunch, a salad, small portion of green beans, and a small piece of leftover steak for dinner. But in spite of being hungry all the time, I got some pictures hung up, took some empty boxes to my mother so she could pack more, got the kids from school, did a bunch of stuff for my surgery prep, went shopping for more salad stuff and get some birthday presents for my youngest son. He turns 8 this Sunday.

What the bloody HELL! That sounds like what moms do. Oh, that's right, I am one now (or at least on my way)! Big Grin Big Grin 

Michelle---you have a wholly different road ahead of you.  But you are committed to making your dream happen!  Every life has ups and downs, and you are so generous in sharing yours.  Even from afar, we are celebrating your travel.  Takes "some balls" to do it!
(09-10-2019, 05:00 PM)michelle.busty Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 07:33 PM)MichelleL Wrote: What a day ladies. I've got a million things to do, and only seem to accomplish just a small part. And on top of that, with trying to get my weight down, I just had a bagel for breakfast, a banana for lunch, a salad, small portion of green beans, and a small piece of leftover steak for dinner. But in spite of being hungry all the time, I got some pictures hung up, took some empty boxes to my mother so she could pack more, got the kids from school, did a bunch of stuff for my surgery prep, went shopping for more salad stuff and get some birthday presents for my youngest son. He turns 8 this Sunday.

Michelle---you have a wholly different road ahead of you.  But you are committed to making your dream happen!  Every life has ups and downs, and you are so generous in sharing yours.  Even from afar, we are celebrating your travel.  Takes "some balls" to do it!
Michelle, oh, and what a joyfully wondrous road it is. Today was another tiring day. Feed the kids, shower and dress, went to rend a small storage unit until I have a chance to go through all these boxes, over to UPS to send back my DSL modem, then to the grocery store. Back home to fix the boys lunch, then load up stuff for storage and take it. Back home to go through emails for the stuff I'm selling on Craigslist. The put away more stuff, then fix dinner. I am beat. But it is a happy 'beat'. Oh, and I have a phone call with the hospital intake nurse tomorrow at 2:30. And only 31 more days till 'chop-chop' time. Oh I wish it was tomorrow. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart