Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new trip out
interesting , i have been trying to visit a group about 50 miles from here, but was never able to find time to dress, and get there. So last week i tracked down when they meet, and where and all that stuff and opened those packages from amazon with a new out fit . I made the time to do my nails, false tips glued on patiently and shaved and shaved. My hair is't really long enough but the last time i got a hair cut i told the barber that I wanted to let it grow out. I was frustrated with how short she cut it, but after a shower it was long enough and unruly enough for me to try to just brush it up and it was a beginning for Jen.
Finally dressed i managed to get out to my car sight unseen and headed south sort of looking at my outfit. About 5 miles from home I began to think my top, a black work out top with cut outs across the back was both a little hot, (it was a hot day) and not quite the right look. I , for the first time in my life, turned back and snuck back into my house and changed. A very new venture to realize the look was not the one I wanted, and celebrating the feminine need to change to a different outfit?
I found an almost sheer white top, changed to a white bra, pulled on a white leotard since the sheer was too much, and snuck out again, I have no idea what I would have done if the neighbors had been out and about! In the destination city, having driven at the speed limit to assure no traffic stop, it seemed to take forever to find the restaurant where the group of dressers was to meet. Part of the problem is that it was on a pedestren mall and I had to walk there from a distant parking spot. That took a couple of trips during which time I learned that no one paid any attention. The fact that a Pride day parade and outdoor park celebration was a few blocks away helped me think I was melding in.
It took three trips across that outdoor mall to finally realize the resaturant was going to remain closed. Having no phone numbers or email contact info on the group, and being starved, i finally decided to go to an upscale restaurant I had not been i9n for perhaps 25 years. I had a good, very expensive dinner, as well as a Bombay Saphire Martini, up , with a twist. First drink in 8 years of AA, a topic to return to. I have not had another drink since! Maybe its ok for Jen to have one drink on occasion. The male in me has to remain sober. Not sure how honest that is.
Anyway, I am sure I was read, after all I am 6'2" even with out the low waking heels i was wearing and I did not make any attempt to alter my deep male voice.
The great lesson is that no one cared, no one paid any attention, and I am a little more relaxed and have worn panties ever since.
Is this the beginning of something?
I have always wanted to go out fully dressed but I never have. I may one day I am also 6foot 2 very masculine so looking feminine is hard for me to do.
(06-17-2019, 01:14 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I have always wanted to go out fully dressed but I never have. I may one day I am also 6foot 2 very masculine so looking feminine is hard for me to do.

I just got back from a full day of shopping as a female.  No one ever noticed me and just treated me like another lady doing her thing.  I’m lucky, I’m only 5’6” and pretty thin.  Here I am today.  What d9 you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking very feminine
(06-17-2019, 05:43 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Looking very feminine

Thanks, I try!  Appreciate the complement!  Hugs, Suzy xoxox
(06-14-2019, 09:24 AM)ithjim Wrote: interesting , i have been trying to visit a group about 50 miles from here, but was never able to find time to dress, and get there.  So last week i tracked down when they meet, and where and all that stuff and opened those packages from amazon with a new out fit .  I made the time to do my nails, false tips glued on patiently and shaved and shaved.  My hair is't really long enough but the last time i got a hair cut i told the barber that I wanted to let it grow out. I was frustrated with how short she  cut it, but after a shower it was long enough and unruly enough for me to try to just brush it up and it was a beginning for Jen.
   Finally dressed i managed to get out to my car sight unseen and headed south sort of looking at my outfit.  About 5 miles from home I began to think my top, a black work out top with cut outs across the back was both a little hot, (it was a hot day) and not quite the right look.  I , for the first time in my life, turned back and snuck back into my house and changed. A very new venture to realize the look was not the one I wanted, and celebrating the feminine need to change to a different outfit?  
  I found an almost sheer white top, changed to a white bra, pulled on a white leotard since the  sheer was too much, and snuck out again,  I have no idea what I would have done if the neighbors had been out and about!  In the destination city, having driven at the speed limit to assure no traffic stop, it seemed to take forever to find the restaurant where the group of dressers was  to meet.  Part of the problem is that it was on a pedestren mall and I had to walk there from a distant parking spot.  That took a couple of trips during which time I learned that no one paid any attention.  The fact that a Pride day parade and outdoor park celebration was a few blocks away helped me think I was melding in.
  It took three trips across that outdoor mall to finally realize the resaturant was going to remain closed.  Having no phone numbers or email contact info on the group, and being starved, i finally decided to go to an upscale restaurant I had not been i9n for perhaps 25 years.  I had a good, very expensive dinner, as well as a Bombay Saphire Martini, up , with a twist. First drink in 8 years of AA, a topic to return to.  I have not had another drink since!  Maybe its ok for Jen to have one drink on occasion.  The male in me has to remain sober. Not sure how honest that is.
 Anyway, I am sure I was read, after all I am 6'2" even with out the low waking heels i was wearing and I did not make any attempt to alter my deep male voice.  
  The great lesson is that no one cared, no one paid any attention, and I am a little more relaxed and have worn panties ever since.
  Is this the beginning of something?
Congratulations on your evening out.  I assume that was not your first time out en femme, or was it?  You must have been (initially ?) nervous when you realized you had a bit of walking to do to get to the restaurant.  Did you ever find out what happened to that group you tried to meet with?
Heart 
Anne