Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About. my date
Love that blue top and how it goes with everything else.   He'll love it.
Heart 
Anne
Your pictures tell me you are an attractive lady of good taste. Although most of us have had lovely brief affairs and even nice one night stands. Very few, I think, move to a weekend on the second date. Weekends are usually 90% discussing common interests and 10% bed. If you feel that you're sure that interests are in synch I say go for it. But...........
(05-15-2019, 01:50 PM)Victoria Wrote: Your pictures tell me you are an attractive lady of good taste.  Although most of us have had lovely brief affairs and even nice one night stands.  Very few, I think, move to a weekend on the second date.  Weekends are usually 90% discussing common interests and 10% bed.  If you feel that you're sure that interests are in synch I say go for it.  But...........
Hi Victoria!  Thanks for the sweet complement!  I think so far we just hit it off with some common interests.  We are both sport nuts, so we like talking and watching baseball, NBA, etc., we also like going to nice restaurants and movies and so on.  And he just likes me being his “lady” for an occasional outing.  He treats me like a queen and I also enjoy his company.  So far, so good!