Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will winter ever end.......
Arggg, it looks like another snowy day today. Will this ever end. And on top of that, I find I have a slow leak in my water heater! Oh well, what's a girl to do? I guess, get dressed, put on some makeup, maybe do some housework, then just relax and watch some cheezy old 1950's sci-fi movies. And maybe think about being on a date with some guy at the drive-in. You know, all snuggled up with your guy, parked in the back row of the drive-in. Who cares what the movie is; neither one of you came to watch the movie anyway. And I would have to keep slapping his hand away because it is getting a bit fresh. Geez, the movie credits have barely finished. It's going to be a long night..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart 
What was it my mom used to tell me? Oh yeah, roman hands and russian fingers.....
(03-03-2019, 09:12 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Arggg, it looks like another snowy day today. Will this ever end. And on top of that, I find I have a slow leak in my water heater! Oh well, what's a girl to do? I guess, get dressed, put on some makeup, maybe do some housework, then just relax and watch some cheezy old 1950's sci-fi movies. And maybe think about being on a date with some guy at the drive-in. You know, all snuggled up with your guy, parked in the back row of the drive-in. Who cares what the movie is; neither one of you came to watch the movie anyway. And I would have to keep slapping his hand away because it is getting a bit fresh. Geez, the movie credits have barely finished. It's going to be a long night..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart 
What was it my mom used to tell me? Oh yeah, roman hands and russian fingers.....

Hey Michelle - old song from the early sixties - " Saturday Night At The Movies "  Who cares what picture we see , when you're huggin' with your baby in the last row of the balcony . also , " Cheezy " sci-fi movies from the 50's - is there any other kind ? If you have cable , check out " Svengoolie " if your cable / dish provider carries it . Luv Ya , Dawna .