Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into the fire.....
Well, here goes gurls; me in my first two real outfits. And yes, I look horrible. I just hope some professional make-up help will fix this mess. But, it is exciting to get dressed up, if only to sit here in my little home. And I'm terrible with a camera, and the lighting sucks in here. But it's my little home, such as it is. Please don't be too harsh on me. Sad  I love you all, Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice selections, and you look great, especially with the smiles growing. The black shows you off better, and I like the leg pose. Hooray for you.
(01-05-2019, 07:50 AM)Aden Wrote: Nice selections, and you look great, especially with the smiles growing.  The black shows you off better, and I like the leg pose.  Hooray for you.

Thank you Aden, those are sweet words to hear. If I had actual makeup on, I know I'd look better, even if just a little. The lighting here sucks and the camera on my tablet isn't the best. Next time I'll use the camera on my phone. And I can't wait for my makeover so i will have some nice (hopefully) pictures that are taken by someone else who knows how to best pose me. Heart  Michelle
Nice pics!
Can I make a suggestion?
Everyone looks prettier with a smile, rather than a frown. Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Yes, I know. It was my first time experimenting with trying to set my stupid phone up to take a timed picture. I'm horrible at doing it. So I'm just going to leave it to other's to take my picture. And it was almost two moths ago. So I have new hair, and new clothes. But wait, there's more......... Stay tuned for another exciting episode of "Tentative Transition Timeline", staring yours truly..... Did she walk away from the doctor without HRT in hand? Will she have to wait more agonizing days? It's a cliff hanger folks. So grab your popcorn, and watch the next episode..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Very nice clothes and I agree on the leg pose....RRRRrrrrrr (That's my Roy Orbison from "Oh Pretty Woman")

I'll second what JodiLynne said about smiling.   Connie Stevens said, "Nothing you wear is more important than your smile."
Heart 
Anne
Anne - Roy Orbison AND Connie Stevens !!?? MARRY ME , you VIXEN .
(02-27-2019, 11:04 AM)Dawna Wrote: Anne - Roy Orbison AND Connie Stevens !!?? MARRY ME , you VIXEN .
Dawna,
I love me some Roy Orbison.  I was really saddened by his early death at age 52 in 1988.   After listening to his Mystery Girl album released just shortly after he died, I just thought he had so much music left in him.
I always like Connie Stevens.  Hot cute bubbly blonde.
Heart 
Anne
(02-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Anne Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 11:04 AM)Dawna Wrote: Anne - Roy Orbison AND Connie Stevens !!?? MARRY ME , you VIXEN .
Dawna,
I love me some Roy Orbison.  I was really saddened by his early death at age 52 in 1988.   After listening to his Mystery Girl album released just shortly after he died, I just thought he had so much music left in him.
I always like Connie Stevens.  Hot cute bubbly blonde.

Hey Anne - RocknRoll lives forever !