Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Being Sarah
Hello Gurls,

I have known for over 20 yrs that I had a femme side, but it hasn’t been until I admitted to myself I was more femme than male that I really embraced being Sarah. I thank the crazy events in the world for giving me the courage of stepping out of the closet. I love my wife for supporting me in this journey, we have son so I am only able to dress when he is gone. I have fully enjoyed my transition of the last month. I love my regimen of shaving, eye cream cuticle care. I love being Sarah and hearing my name! I’m happy to finally be Sarah!
Sarah welcome glad to hear your wife supports you also I am Lucky to have a supportive wife that is good with everything and also Loves to shop at Janets
(06-29-2020, 01:04 PM)SarahAnn74 Wrote: Hello Gurls,

I have known for over 20 yrs that I had a femme side, but it hasn’t been until I admitted to myself I was more femme than male that I really embraced being Sarah. I thank the crazy events in the world for giving me the courage of stepping out of the closet. I love my wife for supporting me in this journey, we have son so I am only able to dress when he is gone. I have fully enjoyed my transition of the last month. I love my regimen of shaving, eye cream cuticle care. I love being Sarah and hearing my name! I’m happy to finally be Sarah!

Welcome to the forum, Sarah! It is so nice to be refered to by one's femme name, isn't it? Glad you've let your feminine side out.
 Amy
(06-29-2020, 08:36 PM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Sarah welcome glad to hear your wife supports you also I am Lucky to have a supportive wife that is good with everything and also Loves to shop at Janets

Dona,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I such a different person once I have let the girl out. I am loving my new self! I am looking forward to making the trip to Janets some time soon!

(06-30-2020, 03:50 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Sarah! It is so nice to be refered to by one's femme name, isn't it? Glad you've let your feminine side out.
 Amy

Amy,

I love when my wife says “Good Morning Sarah or I love you Sarah!”  There is zero chance the fem goes back this time, I have struggles so many times of letting her out just a little bit to just feel guilt, this time there is none of that, just pure happiness. I am growing my finger and toe nails out so they will look nice when painted. My son is going to my moms this weekend and I have plans on dressing all weekend around the house. Being Sarah all and night is going to be so fun!

Thank you for such a warm welcome!
Sarah
(06-30-2020, 06:17 AM)SarahAnn74 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:36 PM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Sarah welcome glad to hear your wife supports you also I am Lucky to have a supportive wife that is good with everything and also Loves to shop at Janets

Dona,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I such a different person once I have let the girl out. I am loving my new self! I am looking forward to making the trip to Janets some time soon!

(06-30-2020, 03:50 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Amy,

I love when my wife says “Good Morning Sarah or I love you Sarah!”  There is zero chance the fem goes back this time, I have struggles so many times of letting her out just a little bit to just feel guilt, this time there is none of that, just pure happiness. I am growing my finger and toe nails out so they will look nice when painted. My son is going to my moms this weekend and I have plans on dressing all weekend around the house. Being Sarah all and night is going to be so fun!

Thank you for such a warm welcome!
Sarah

Sarah;
 Well that sounds like the makings of a perfect weekend! Be sure to let us know how it went.
 The guilt and shame we feel about this can take a terrible toll on some. We are so conditioned that as boys and then especially as men, we aren't supposed to be like this.
 You have a wonder wife!
 Amy
The Mrs and I went shopping yesterday, I got a couple cute tops and a new pair of leggings. This is the first time being fully dressed. My wife painted my toes this morning and they’re super cute! It feels so amazing being Sarah this weekend and I’m so happy I get to be dressed all weekend. Still need to find a wig and makeup to make the transition complete!

HUGS AND KISSES!
My painted nails and new outfit, super comfy and cute!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sarah....that is a fun and interesting dynamic that you have with your wife.  You are very lucky to have someone so accepting.  Do think that she ever prefers Sarah over your male alter ego?

Sarah...I almost forgot my manners...welcome to the forum.  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
(07-05-2020, 10:47 AM)Anne Wrote: Sarah....that is a fun and interesting dynamic that you have with your wife.  You are very lucky to have someone so accepting.  Do think that she ever prefers Sarah over your male alter ego?

Sarah...I almost forgot my manners...welcome to the forum.  Big Grin

Anne,

She enjoys Sarah being around. In the last month I have found joy, calm and patience. For the first time in our marriage I am a true partner, who loves her, supports her and lifts her up with my painted nails from time to time. We have had hours of wonderful conversations. Things we have not ever talked about. We’ve had a few heart to hearts but with open mindedness. We now refer to each other’s as partners in life and marriage, we are no longer tied to being husband and wife. I only dress in the privacy of our house, I’m not passable, but also live in rural farming community of west Michigan, so they’re not open to us Transgenders. I’m madly in love with my, at this time have no plans on going on HRT and want to live my life with her. 

Please ask questions you may have, this is what this forum is for. I’m very thankful to have so much love, care and support from my partner!

Sarah