Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have arrived! *gasp*
LA little about me... I am a 48 year old married BiWM from Eastern Iowa. She doesn’t know I am bi or a crossdresser, but her clothes fit fabulously on me 

I have always been interested in both men and women and enjoyed pleasing and being pleased by both equally.. usually more of a top with men and more dominant/assertive with women.....

Until the last 5 or so years... I met a woman who showed me the pleasure of being pegged (she is 63) and who also encouraged me to explore a much more feminine and submissive side.

What have I learned?  I have a deep, latent desire to not only dress as a woman, but also to pleasure men and women as a sexy, kinky crossdresser...

I seek mentoring, someone who can help me realize and actualize being the gurl that my heart desires and someone who can deflower me.

Joanie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Joanie.  Welcome to the forum.  Perhaps you might get your wish if the right person sees and responds to your post.  I think though, that you will have a better chance if you register at www.fetlife.com    Are you familiar with that site?  I think you will have a better chance of finding the partner you seek there.   Good luck.
Heart 
Anne
Anne - thank you for the response. I am indeed familiar with Fetlife, thank you for the recommmendation.... not expecting to meet anyone here but rather here for ideas, inspiration and camaraderie with like minded ladies.
(06-19-2020, 03:59 PM)JoanieinIowa Wrote: LA little about me... I am a 48 year old married BiWM from Eastern Iowa. She doesn’t know I am bi or a crossdresser, but her clothes fit fabulously on me 

I have always been interested in both men and women and enjoyed pleasing and being pleased by both equally.. usually more of a top with men and more dominant/assertive with women.....

Until the last 5 or so years... I met a woman who showed me the pleasure of being pegged (she is 63) and who also encouraged me to explore a much more feminine and submissive side.

What have I learned?  I have a deep, latent desire to not only dress as a woman, but also to pleasure men and women as a sexy, kinky crossdresser...

I seek mentoring, someone who can help me realize and actualize being the gurl that my heart desires and someone who can deflower me.

Joanie

Joanie - welcome to the forum . Joanie - Marry me !! Take care and stay safe . Luv ya , Dawna .
(06-20-2020, 08:57 AM)JoanieinIowa Wrote: Anne - thank you for the response. I am indeed familiar with Fetlife, thank you for the recommmendation.... not expecting to meet anyone here but rather here for ideas, inspiration and camaraderie with like minded ladies.

Well...welcome again and look forward to future conversation.
Heart 
Anne