Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Alone...
Home alone for several hours and partially dressed, I have this blessed time to let the inner person edge out into reality. So much has gone on...I will find time to catch you all up on where things have gone for me. As it stands right now, I am (unhappily) closeted but not willing to remain both Stacia and closeted - no worries, I'm not suicidal - but close to giving it up. A rabbit hole, indeed, Ann.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and bless everyone with someone close to love during these days.
(12-20-2019, 09:58 AM)Stacia Wrote: Home alone for several hours and partially dressed, I have this blessed time to let the inner person edge out into reality. So much has gone on...I will find time to catch you all up on where things have gone for me. As it stands right now, I am (unhappily) closeted but not willing to remain both Stacia and closeted - no worries, I'm not suicidal - but close to giving it up. A rabbit hole, indeed, Ann.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and bless everyone with someone close to love during these days.

Hi Stacia,
No question in my mind that being closeted is a frustrating experience...external elements that scare us and force us to suppress the woman that lies within.  Feel free to share what is happening with you.  I am glad to hear that you are emotionally doing ok thusfar.
I will advise you that if you find yourself wanting to purge your things, just box it and put it away for at least a couple weeks.  I have read too many accounts of those who regretted purging, only to be overcome by the pink fog and then having to buy things all over again.  Purging can be a costly mistake.  Give yourself time to really figure out where you want to go with this.  I say a minimum of two weeks but I would advise you to wait beyond two weeks if you can.  This time of the year can be such an emotional time and an energy drain, no matter your situation.  My wish to you and everyone is that you find peace, happiness and contentment during this holiday season.  Please be safe, be well.
Heart 
Anne
(12-21-2019, 08:22 AM)Anne Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 09:58 AM)Stacia Wrote: Home alone for several hours and partially dressed, I have this blessed time to let the inner person edge out into reality. So much has gone on...I will find time to catch you all up on where things have gone for me. As it stands right now, I am (unhappily) closeted but not willing to remain both Stacia and closeted - no worries, I'm not suicidal - but close to giving it up. A rabbit hole, indeed, Ann.

Hi Stacia,
No question in my mind that being closeted is a frustrating experience...external elements that scare us and force us to suppress the woman that lies within.  Feel free to share what is happening with you.  I am glad to hear that you are emotionally doing ok thusfar.
I will advise you that if you find yourself wanting to purge your things, just box it and put it away for at least a couple weeks.  I have read too many accounts of those who regretted purging, only to be overcome by the pink fog and then having to buy things all over again.  Purging can be a costly mistake.  Give yourself time to really figure out where you want to go with this.  I say a minimum of two weeks but I would advise you to wait beyond two weeks if you can.  This time of the year can be such an emotional time and an energy drain, no matter your situation.  My wish to you and everyone is that you find peace, happiness and contentment during this holiday season.  Please be safe, be well.
"Pink fog". Brilliant. I have waited more than a year.
(12-23-2019, 06:14 PM)michelle.busty Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 08:22 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Stacia,
"Pink fog". Brilliant. I have waited more than a year.
Michelle, is it possible that something within your mind, heart and soul has moved on from dressing?  I am not trying to imply that this would be a bad thing or a good thing.  But maybe you have evolved into a different person than the Michelle that existed over a year ago.  We all go through changes, some temporary, some permanent.  Is something trying to tell you inside, that you need to move on from this?  Please don't misinterpret this as me as wanting you to go.  I'm just wondering aloud, if your inner spirit is calling for you to do other things, to be something different.  The best boss I ever had, years ago, coached me about the 4 quadrants of our existence....mental/physical health, financial health, family/friend/relationship health, and spiritual health.  These all demand our attention throughout our existence, at times requiring little to none of our attention and at other times requiring intense dedication to fix/correct things.  Could something spiritually (not necessarily religious in nature) be calling to you to do other thing(s)?   I hope Christmas and the New Year bring you peace, happiness and contentment in all things you do.
Heart 
Anne