Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, I know it has been a bit....
So, I think my incision has completely healed to the point I can sit in the tub. Hell; it's been over 2 months. Still taking my hormones, on time, each and every day. And my nipples are very tender. If something bumps into them; I sure know it. It sure feels different whenever I lay my arms over my chest too. It may not look like much (yet), but it sure feels like good things are going on. Loosing some weight too. A little more to go and I'll be just about where I want to be. Certainly nowhere near a 100 pound waif; but it will suit me. And my fourth electrolysis treatment is this week. I am really liking how it is going.

With all of this going on, I have a feeling it is going to be a really good summer. My electrolysis show be complete, my hair will have grown out enough, and I should have a nicely developed bust. And it will be off to the beach - appropriately attired.... Or maybe inappropriately attired! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
wow, wow and wow. so envious, and sending you best holiday wishes ! jen
(12-16-2019, 11:07 AM)ith jim Wrote: wow, wow and wow.  so envious, and sending you best holiday wishes !  jen
Jen, and you have a wonderful, and joyous, holiday season as well. And thank you very much for the kind words. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle honey, so jelly of you and happy for you at the same time.   Wink  Been having a conversation with Bren at TGH.  She said her nipples were sore for 2 to 3 months when she started HRT.  How long have you been on your HRT schedule?  I'll bet you are getting close to that 3-month point of your schedule when they should not be so sensitive like they are now.  Bren said the next thing she noticed was the development of breast tissue around the nipples, similar to the buds that develop on young girls as they enter puberty.
Congrats on your weight loss.  Stay with it.  I find that by weighing myself every single morning helps keep me on track.
It must have felt like heaven when you got to take a nice long hot shower or sit in a nice warm bath after such a long time.  A month of sponge baths must feel like forever and a day.  Candles casting a soft glow in the bathroom, their scent wafting through the air...as you ease yourself into the tub...aaaahhhhhh!!!!!  And then your sons come knocking on the door!!!  hahaha.
So will it be a one-piece or a two-piece at the beach?  Angel
Heart 
Anne
(12-17-2019, 07:01 AM)Anne Wrote: Michelle honey, so jelly of you and happy for you at the same time.   Wink  Been having a conversation with Bren at TGH.  She said her nipples were sore for 2 to 3 months when she started HRT.  How long have you been on your HRT schedule?  I'll bet you are getting close to that 3-month point of your schedule when they should not be so sensitive like they are now.  Bren said the next thing she noticed was the development of breast tissue around the nipples, similar to the buds that develop on young girls as they enter puberty.
Congrats on your weight loss.  Stay with it.  I find that by weighing myself every single morning helps keep me on track.
It must have felt like heaven when you got to take a nice long hot shower or sit in a nice warm bath after such a long time.  A month of sponge baths must feel like forever and a day.  Candles casting a soft glow in the bathroom, their scent wafting through the air...as you ease yourself into the tub...aaaahhhhhh!!!!!  And then your sons come knocking on the door!!!  hahaha.
Hey sis, yes they are tender. So wonderfully and gloriously tender. I started HRT really early this year for about 3 months, then stopped during my 'hiatus'. I have been back on them, and at a higher dosage, for the past four months. Yes, and I can see some slight changes to the nipple area too. The weird thing is the difference in feeling when I do something that causes my arm to rest on my breasts - there seems to be something much firmer there. And when I lay on my back, they don't go flat either. Mot much to be sure, but something!
As for weight loss, I was under another 'milestone' this morning. It seems like I get to a certain point, then it waffles around a bit, then I can get it to start going lower. Like it has to stabilize a bit before moving again.
Hell, I don't even bother with the door. They know when I'm going up to shave my legs. And they come in to ask me some question or other from time to time.
As for the beach; probably a one piece. Hey, I'm not some 'hot bod' twenty something looking to have guys head's explode! Sunglasses and a big floppy hat. But...... If I can keep the weight down to an acceptable level, and I either get the natural breasts to fit me, or augmentation next Fall; look out for the following summer (2021), because I may just go topless!!!!!! Now that would be totally sweet. No tan lines up top. Or a two piece and have a wave knock the top off and get lost. Or darn it! Big Grin Big Grin 

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(12-17-2019, 09:22 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 07:01 AM)Anne Wrote: Michelle honey, so jelly of you and happy for you at the same time.   Wink  Been having a conversation with Bren at TGH.  She said her nipples were sore for 2 to 3 months when she started HRT.  How long have you been on your HRT schedule?  I'll bet you are getting close to that 3-month point of your schedule when they should not be so sensitive like they are now.  Bren said the next thing she noticed was the development of breast tissue around the nipples, similar to the buds that develop on young girls as they enter puberty.
Hey sis, yes they are tender. So wonderfully and gloriously tender. I started HRT really early this year for about 3 months, then stopped during my 'hiatus'. I have been back on them, and at a higher dosage, for the past four months. Yes, and I can see some slight changes to the nipple area too. The weird thing is the difference in feeling when I do something that causes my arm to rest on my breasts - there seems to be something much firmer there. And when I lay on my back, they don't go flat either. Mot much to be sure, but something!
As for weight loss, I was under another 'milestone' this morning. It seems like I get to a certain point, then it waffles around a bit, then I can get it to start going lower. Like it has to stabilize a bit before moving again.
Hell, I don't even bother with the door. They know when I'm going up to shave my legs. And they come in to ask me some question or other from time to time.
As for the beach; probably a one piece. Hey, I'm not some 'hot bod' twenty something looking to have guys head's explode! Sunglasses and a big floppy hat. But...... If I can keep the weight down to an acceptable level, and I either get the natural breasts to fit me, or augmentation next Fall; look out for the following summer (2021), because I may just go topless!!!!!! Now that would be totally sweet. No tan lines up top. Or a two piece and have a wave knock the top off and get lost. Or darn it! Big Grin Big Grin 

You have topless beaches in Virginia??!!!  Shy
Heart 
Anne
(12-17-2019, 02:16 PM)Anne Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 09:22 AM)MichelleL Wrote:

You have topless beaches in Virginia??!!!  Shy

Not yet...... But once I loose my top in a wave - there will be! Love, Michelle Heart Heart
Way to go Michelle!! I was missing you...just the other day worried that you ran into "issues". Good to hear from you!
(12-17-2019, 04:02 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Way to go Michelle!!   I was missing you...just the other day worried that you ran into "issues". Good to hear from you!
Issues? Nope... Well, sort of. Let's see... Electrolysis can't go faster. My hair on my head grows too slow. Hormones take forever. Other than those; just taking care of my two sons and my mother (she's 84!). And I'm certainly no spring chicken. But you know what, those are just the same day to day things we all have to deal with. So we pull our big girl panties up, and just do it! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(12-17-2019, 04:56 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 04:02 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Way to go Michelle!!   I was missing you...just the other day worried that you ran into "issues". Good to hear from you!
Issues? Nope... Well, sort of. Let's see... Electrolysis can't go faster. My hair on my head grows too slow. Hormones take forever. Other than those; just taking care of my two sons and my mother (she's 84!). And I'm certainly no spring chicken. But you know what, those are just the same day to day things we all have to deal with. So we pull our big girl panties up, and just do it! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I hear you put your panties with both legs at the same time!!!
Heart 
Anne