Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone :)
Big Grin 
Hello gurls!

I'm so happy to have found this site! I'm a complete newbie here to the world of cross-dressing, and I just wanted to say that I think it's wonderful that a community forum like this exists. I'm 34 years old, living in NYC, and I've been getting more and more interested in dressing up over the past few years. I want this year to be the time I finally take the plunge, but I don't even know were to begin! I know next to nothing so I was wondering if I can get any guidance from you fabulous ladies. What should I buy to start? Wig, makeup, shoes, a dress, underwear, etc? Is there some sort of a beginner's kit for lack of a better term?

I love the thought of wearing short-skirt dresses and just feeling/looking sexy with a bit of a sissy vibe. Size-wise, I'm about 5'7 and 140lbs (well maybe 145lbs now after the holidays Big Grin ) and brown hair/eyes. I'm a bit nervous about it all, but it would be a dream come true to finally move forward with it. I appreciate any and all advice and words of support. Thank you, and happy new year to you all! xoxo

Messages In This Thread
Hi Everyone :) - by vivianalakes - 01-01-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by Anne - 01-02-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by Suzy - 01-02-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by vivianalakes - 01-02-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by MichelleL - 01-03-2020, 10:08 AM