Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post surgery update; sort of....
Well, it's been 11 days since I lost the 'two little one's downstairs'. The tenderness and sensitivity has slowly diminished. Only to be replaced by the annoying feeling of the stubbly hair growing back and rubbing on what was left. And since what was left, is bigger than a natural 'clit', it feels funny in my panties when I walk. Or if I don't have any panties on, like in the morning when I wake up with just a nightgown on, it just wobbles and flops back and forth when I walk. It is so cute! And as an added bonus, erections are mostly a thing of the past. It gets slightly 'stiff' but I haven't gone further, and I'm not sure I care to. Now if my boobs would just catch up; that would be sweet and out of this world.

As for the hair issue down below, I am definitely going to have genital electrolysis done so I am 100% hairless down there. Oh, and I did do a little exploring around the surgery area, and it feels like there are some 'lips' that are there as part of the tissue that was left. Hopefully I can get up the nerve soon to put a mirror down there and take a look. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Post surgery update; sort of.... - by MichelleL - 10-23-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by JOSIE N - 10-23-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-23-2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-25-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-25-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by JOSIE N - 10-24-2019, 07:02 AM