Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina
(10-14-2019, 07:14 AM)Anne Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 02:12 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all, please don’t take this wrong. But why you pay good money for one of these?  I don’t get it?  Please explain if you can, I’m interested.  If I’m wearing tight clothes I just use a gaff.  Mostly just panties.  Either way, I’m good.  Regards, Suzy

I am not speaking for others but only for myself.  Since I was 11 yo, I've known that I've wanted to be a woman and not a man.  With a vagina prothesis, I hope to better create the imagery of myself as a woman and not a man.  I understand that using a gaff and tucking is a much cheaper and simpler process but there is something psychological about wearing a vagina prothesis that makes me, at least, feel a bit closer to being what I wish I had been born as.  If it were not for my home situation, I would have already been doing HRT and at the very least considering GRS.  Wearing female clothes is all about recreating myself in the female image.
Hi Anne - your reasoning makes sense to me.  I too have always wanted to be a woman as well.  I have actually looked into the vagina prosthesis as well, but just didn’t see the cost justification for one.  I am more concerned about how I present myself as woman from the outside than what is under my panties.  I was also concerned about the penetration factor with one of these devices.  Anyhow, just me!  Hugs, Suzy

Messages In This Thread
Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Katie - 10-11-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Anne - 10-11-2019, 06:47 AM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by brooklynn - 11-30-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Anne - 10-12-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Suzy - 10-13-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Anne - 10-14-2019, 07:14 AM
RE: Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina - by Suzy - 10-14-2019, 09:56 AM