Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll?
So, you and your boyfriend are on the beach. Laying back on your elbows, on your beach towels. You glance over at his chest; smooth and chiseled. Baking in the sun and covered with sunscreen and sweat. You look down at your chest. Your nipples are still hard from the sunscreen he just finished rubbing on you. You turn back to lift your face up the the bright sunshine. And then a shadow comes right in your field of view.

"Ma'am. I'm going to have to ask you to cover your top up", says the officer.

"Why", you ask?

"Because females are not allowed to go topless on this beach", he replies.

"How come my boyfriend doesn't have to cover up?"

"Because he is a male, and males are allowed to go without a shirt".

"Well, what makes hm a male"?

"Because his genitals consist of a penis and testicles".

"So what if I was the same", you ask, as you flatten the front of your bikini bottoms to show that, you too, are assembled in a similar fashion.

"Oh. Well miss, you still need to have your top on".... Etc, etc, etc.....

So the point of this is, does society judge me to be female due to breasts, or the appearance of breasts? If so, then I would agree I cannot go topless as would a male. But if society judges me a male because of my unseen genitalia, then I should be able to go topless just like my boyfriend, and anywhere he goes topless.

Society CANNOT have it both ways. If you go with the premise that is shoved down our throats, there are only two genders; male and female. If you call me male, yippie, I get to let the girls out for sun and fresh air. If you call me female, then I will cover them; but you better start treating me as such, and willingly change everything legal to say I am female.

So, what do you have say, or think about them apples. Or them boobs! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll? - by MichelleL - 08-13-2019, 06:52 PM