Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cut your penis off......
(05-06-2019, 06:35 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, that one is 7. Yes, it is amazingly wonderful they both are being so accepting. The ex keeps saying she is concerned for the boys, but I really think it is more on how it will reflect on her when it is fully out in the open and obvious. She must be getting there because she seems to have done some homework and is now using terms that are more correct than the derogatory words she used to use years ago. Time will tell I guess, but will have no bearing on my progress. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

It would be amazing and wonderful if your Ex became good friends with the new you...with Michelle.  Imagine how the two of you became girlfriends and your two boys would thrive in a world where Michelle and her Ex were "besties".   Whatever differences the two of you had when you were male drab, I'm envisioning a future where the two of you become good friends because your Ex comes to know and appreciate the qualities of Michelle....maybe your Ex saw male drab man as her nemesis but she changes and sees femme Michelle as a gentle friend.  Maybe I'm just spitballing here....what do you think?
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
"Cut your penis off...... - by MichelleL - 05-05-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: "Cut your penis off...... - by Anne - 05-06-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: "Cut your penis off...... - by MichelleL - 05-06-2019, 06:35 AM
RE: "Cut your penis off...... - by Anne - 05-06-2019, 06:56 AM
RE: "Cut your penis off...... - by MichelleL - 05-06-2019, 07:15 AM