Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Letter Day (I lost count)
Anyway, I had my appointment with the Therapist today. I had all the forms filled out, and provided a bunch of info on me up front. I got the impression that she was impressed that I had such a good handle on my situation, my plans forwards, etc. So we talked for about an hour, and I filled her in on me, from soup to nuts. She fully understands my plans and agrees with my plans. Next session we will be doing the assessment testing, and then the plan is to write the letter of recommendation so I can go find a doctor. There just so happens to be a transgender friendly plastic surgeon in the same building with the folks that prescribed my HRT. And I hope to have the recommendation letter in hand when I see the HRT folks at the end of May. So hopefully, this should work out good, and I can get on the road for partial bottom surgery early this summer. WOO-FUCKING-HOO! Can you spell, 'one happy lady'? Okay, I'll help you out, it's spelled - MICHELLE! Baby, when those things are gone, I will be sooooo happy. Okay, so not so happy that I stop people on the street and ask if they want to see my 'orchi'. I mean, that would be creepy; right? Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by MichelleL - 04-18-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by Anne - 04-19-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by MichelleL - 04-19-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by JodieLynne - 04-19-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by MichelleL - 04-22-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by Suzy - 04-24-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Red Letter Day (I lost count) - by MichelleL - 04-26-2019, 05:40 PM