Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How It's Going
I second Anne's observation on looks and manners. Unfortunately, around where I live, most of the 'genetic' women look more like some prehistoric species, than actual women that a man would find desirable. So, look for women that are dressed, and act like women; those are the one's to learn from. As for the Orchiectomy, I'm doing it for a couple of reasons; to get rid of as much testosterone in my system as I can, so the estrogen can work better, and make it easier to walk and sit without having those 'things' in the way. 

A Dr. Mark Litwin, UCLA, has a really good YouTube video on the subject, titled Gender Affirming Orchiectomy. There is also a Gender Affirming Orchiectomy. There is also a Scrotectomy. With this procedure the testicles and entire scrotal sack is removed. Orchi is better suited for those that will eventually have full bottom surgery. I'm not planning that, so there is probably no reason to leave an empty sack hanging around for me, so I will probably go with the Scrotectomy. For me, it will me easier to shave, and look nicer. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
How It's Going - by Stacia - 03-21-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: How It's Going - by Anne - 03-22-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: How It's Going - by MichelleL - 03-23-2019, 10:45 AM