Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Still Here, Still Around!
Thanks all for the words of encouragement.  They are greatly appreciated!   It's my own mental issues of the self-conscious fears I have to overcome.   I had spoken of this with my TG Peer Group,  and heard other stories like mine and their own realization of "who cares if anyone knows" and "nobody gives a darn" to overcome shopping for Femme Items (even Trans Men and shopping for male-stuff as female).

Also got advice from one of the Trans women who gave me a contact in a nearby county who can do pro makeup jobs on Trans women, as well as sells high-quality cosmetics in a non-judgmental environment.  Was also advised to seek a therapist who either is experienced, or specializes in, Transgender issues.  It was a very helpful and reassuring peer support group meeting last night.  Thank goodness for "The Loft" and all the wonderful people there!

I love all of you ladies here, but it's so gratifying to have others like me right there, face-to-face, to talk to, shake hands and even give hugs.

Virtual hugs and kisses to all!
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Messages In This Thread
Still Here, Still Around! - by LM-Maria - 03-20-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by JodieLynne - 03-20-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by MichelleL - 03-20-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by LM-Maria - 03-25-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by Anne - 03-26-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by LM-Maria - 04-04-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by MichelleL - 04-05-2019, 05:58 AM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by Anne - 04-05-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: Still Here, Still Around! - by LM-Maria - 04-08-2019, 11:53 AM