Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New breast forms
<p>Hi all! &nbsp;Just wanted to do a shout out the staff at Janet’s who helped me today buying new breast forms! &nbsp;Very helpful! &nbsp;They let me borrow a bra my size&nbsp;and we tried a couple of different breast form sizes. &nbsp;Got the right one! &nbsp;Just an FYI! &nbsp;Hugs, Suzy</p>
<p>
(10-08-2020, 01:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: </p><p>Hi all! &nbsp;Just wanted to do a shout out the staff at Janet’s who helped me today buying new breast forms! &nbsp;Very helpful! &nbsp;They let me borrow a bra my size&nbsp;and we tried a couple of different breast form sizes. &nbsp;Got the right one! &nbsp;Just an FYI! &nbsp;Hugs, Suzy</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>So glad you were able to find the right size to fit your needs. I've been to Janet's twice now but&nbsp;was too shy to ask for help with getting the right size breast forms. Next time I'm there, I'm going to ask for help as the first 2 sets I've purchased seem to be just plain old "too big"? My fault, not Janet's as I was too shy to ask the questions.&nbsp; I'd love to know what style you chose.</p><p><br></p><p>Sissy</p>
<p>
(03-24-2021, 08:08 PM)slvspanties Wrote: </p><p>
(10-08-2020, 01:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: </p><p>Hi all! &nbsp;Just wanted to do a shout out the staff at Janet’s who helped me today buying new breast forms! &nbsp;Very helpful! &nbsp;They let me borrow a bra my size&nbsp;and we tried a couple of different breast form sizes. &nbsp;Got the right one! &nbsp;Just an FYI! &nbsp;Hugs, Suzy</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>So glad you were able to find the right size to fit your needs. I've been to Janet's twice now but&nbsp;was too shy to ask for help with getting the right size breast forms. Next time I'm there, I'm going to ask for help as the first 2 sets I've purchased seem to be just plain old "too big"? My fault, not Janet's as I was too shy to ask the questions.&nbsp; I'd love to know what style you chose.</p><p><br></p><p>Sissy</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Hi - I bought the American Woman brand. &nbsp;Expensive, but worth it. &nbsp;And you don’t need to be shy at Janet’s! &nbsp;That’s what they do! &nbsp;For instance, when I bought my breast forms, even though I wear a 42C bra, they recommended I buy a smaller breast form. &nbsp;Which worked much better. &nbsp;I got a 40C breast form which fit my pocket bra perfectly! &nbsp;Good luck, Suzy</p>
This website was a lot of fun for me. You are providing a fantastic resource, and you are giving it away for free. moto x3m