Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dearborn MI Here
Hi Ladies!

Not a gurl but rather a gurl lover here - just wanted to extend a special Hello to you all who are geographically near to Janet's Closet!

I really appreciate the effort all you ladies go to in order to please your man - Thank YOU!!!

Weightlifter Daddy
Hi Weightlifter Daddy and welcome.   It would be nice to get your perspective on the things you like (and dislike?) when you are with a trans lady.   The dressers here could perhaps get some tutorial advice from you.
Heart 
Anne
(06-20-2020, 07:06 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Weightlifter Daddy and welcome.   It would be nice to get your perspective on the things you like (and dislike?) when you are with a trans lady.   The dressers here could perhaps get some tutorial advice from you.

Anne - 

Thanks for the warm reply!

I'm only one guy, so my opinions / likes / dislikes may not be representative across the entire spectrum of Gurl-Lovers; but, if anyone wants to ask me a question, I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Ask away!

WD
(06-18-2020, 05:47 PM)wmtop313 Wrote: Hi Ladies!

Not a gurl but rather a gurl lover here - just wanted to extend a special Hello to you all who are geographically near to Janet's Closet!

I really appreciate the effort all you ladies go to in order to please your man - Thank YOU!!!

Weightlifter Daddy

Hi there,
I work in Dearborn. I love crossdressing into a sissy girl. I am a exhibitionist and love being watched.
Lorren
[attachment=2347]
Lorren

Hi  Stephanie!

Nice to meet you as well - maybe, someday - once this re-run of "Groundhog's Day" finally ends and I don't feel like I'm Bill Murray's stand-in / double - we'll all look back at 2020 and say:  I'm glad that's over!

Until that time, I guess I'll just do more shoulder and chest reps to stave off getting dad-bod!

WD

Weightlifter Daddy

Hi - so nice for you to join our forum!  I wish I could attach a photo of me for you, but I have tried and since the forum did a change in their forum site, I can’t.  However you can see me in earlier posts where I was able to post a photo.  Hope you like it.  I am also in Michigan.  Anyhow, nice to have a man on the site!  Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy!

Given you are in MI, how have you been dealing with "Day 211 of 15 days to flatten the curve" here in the mitten?

I've been going out of the state on Saturdays just to see land other than my local block!

I am extroverted - so I do need people to chat with / be F2F with / etc..

Weightlifter Daddy
WD I' m from south east lower michigan myself. last i checked that's where Monroe is. welcome to the forum.
cindy

(10-06-2020, 06:59 PM)cindyv Wrote: WD I' m from south east lower michigan myself. last i checked that's where Monroe is. welcome to the forum.
cindy

Thank you very much Cindy!

WD

Weightlifter Daddy

Hi Weightlifter Daddy  Heart