Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post surgery update; sort of....
Well, it's been 11 days since I lost the 'two little one's downstairs'. The tenderness and sensitivity has slowly diminished. Only to be replaced by the annoying feeling of the stubbly hair growing back and rubbing on what was left. And since what was left, is bigger than a natural 'clit', it feels funny in my panties when I walk. Or if I don't have any panties on, like in the morning when I wake up with just a nightgown on, it just wobbles and flops back and forth when I walk. It is so cute! And as an added bonus, erections are mostly a thing of the past. It gets slightly 'stiff' but I haven't gone further, and I'm not sure I care to. Now if my boobs would just catch up; that would be sweet and out of this world.

As for the hair issue down below, I am definitely going to have genital electrolysis done so I am 100% hairless down there. Oh, and I did do a little exploring around the surgery area, and it feels like there are some 'lips' that are there as part of the tissue that was left. Hopefully I can get up the nerve soon to put a mirror down there and take a look. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle I’m so happy you are doing so well been waiting to here all about you keep us all
Informed on you progress

Love Josie
Thank you for keeping us informed on your progress sweetheart.   So glad that you are recovering nicely.
Heart 
Anne
(10-23-2019, 07:28 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, it's been 11 days since I lost the 'two little one's downstairs'. The tenderness and sensitivity has slowly diminished. Only to be replaced by the annoying feeling of the stubbly hair growing back and rubbing on what was left. And since what was left, is bigger than a natural 'clit', it feels funny in my panties when I walk. Or if I don't have any panties on, like in the morning when I wake up with just a nightgown on, it just wobbles and flops back and forth when I walk. It is so cute! And as an added bonus, erections are mostly a thing of the past. It gets slightly 'stiff' but I haven't gone further, and I'm not sure I care to. Now if my boobs would just catch up; that would be sweet and out of this world.

As for the hair issue down below, I am definitely going to have genital electrolysis done so I am 100% hairless down there. Oh, and I did do a little exploring around the surgery area, and it feels like there are some 'lips' that are there as part of the tissue that was left. Hopefully I can get up the nerve soon to put a mirror down there and take a look. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Wait for total healing before doing any landscaping downstairs!

You are going to be EXTREMELY  sensitive there for a while!

But if you feel the need for any TLC, let me know! Wink I would be interested to see if you have a girlgasm! Purely from a scientific viewpoint, of course!   Heart Heart Angel
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Jodie, I found a better electrolysis place (actually two of them) that works with transgender folks. I have an appointment on 11/12 to get my face done; once and for all. I will be asking them about doing the genital hair removal to see what they say. Both my surgeon and the hospital say to wait 3-4 weeks before even soaking in the tub. I'm probably not even going to think about genital hair removal until after the first of the year. It's going to be a forest down there by that time! GROSS..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle I’m so glad to here you are doing so well I have been following you journey for a few weeks please keep us informed on your progress can’t wait to see more pics thoughts and prayers you why.
Love Josie
(10-23-2019, 08:30 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Jodie, I found a better electrolysis place (actually two of them) that works with transgender folks. I have an appointment on 11/12 to get my face done; once and for all. I will be asking them about doing the genital hair removal to see what they say. Both my surgeon and the hospital say to wait 3-4 weeks before even soaking in the tub. I'm probably not even going to think about genital hair removal until after the first of the year. It's going to be a forest down there by that time! GROSS..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle dear, it's taking me many sessions with the electrologist to have my face smooth and hair-free.  I hate to sound negative but are they really going to be able to do your face in one session?
Heart 
Anne
(10-25-2019, 05:59 AM)Anne Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:30 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Jodie, I found a better electrolysis place (actually two of them) that works with transgender folks. I have an appointment on 11/12 to get my face done; once and for all. I will be asking them about doing the genital hair removal to see what they say. Both my surgeon and the hospital say to wait 3-4 weeks before even soaking in the tub. I'm probably not even going to think about genital hair removal until after the first of the year. It's going to be a forest down there by that time! GROSS..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle dear, it's taking me many sessions with the electrologist to have my face smooth and hair-free.  I hate to sound negative but are they really going to be able to do your face in one session?
Oh, I know it will take a few sessions. I'm just not going to screw around anymore with the laser and have to wait weeks in between sessions. I want it done, and completed, as soon as possible. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(10-25-2019, 07:11 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 05:59 AM)Anne Wrote:

Oh, I know it will take a few sessions. I'm just not going to screw around anymore with the laser and have to wait weeks in between sessions. I want it done, and completed, as soon as possible. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I do understand and sympathize with your frustration with having to wait 4 to 5 weeks in between laser sessions.  I do think the laser sessions were good for me as they got rid of the dark hairs.  Unfortunately, I had way more grey hair to contend with than I thought...so it's really taking a lot of electrolysis sessions to rid myself of the grey hair.  I just didn't want you to go into electrolysis with too lofty of expectations, only to become disappointed.  There are only so many whiskers that the elctrolygist can zap and pull, one at a time, in a 1-hour session or for however long you are going.
Heart 
Anne