Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite "Transform" Music
Thought about this....

What song(s) are your favorite that either make you fantasize, inspire you, or what you like to listen to when you're getting dressed en femme?

These are a few of mine:
  • "Heart And Soul" by T'Pau
  • "More Than A Woman" by Tavares
  • "Where Do You Go (Ocean Drive Mix)" by No Mercy (from the "A Night At The Roxbury" movie music album)
  • "Lost In Love" by Air Supply
  • "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" - by Air Supply
  • "I Am Just A Girl" by ABBA
  • "Dancing Queen" by ABBA (of course!!)
Okay, let's face it, just about ANY ABBA song featuring Agnetha & Frida singing gets me there (used to dream I was one of the ladies singing the music - still do!!)
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

I can't say that I purposely listen to this but your post made me think of the following....

Dude (Look Like a Lady) by Aerosmith   Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
I'm partial to the song, "I Enjoy Being A Girl". 'Being a girl, loving a man, loving a girl like me '. Love, Michelle
(01-12-2019, 09:46 AM)LM-Maria Wrote: Thought about this....

What song(s) are your favorite that either make you fantasize, inspire you, or what you like to listen to when you're getting dressed en femme?

These are a few of mine:
  • "Heart And Soul" by T'Pau
  • "More Than A Woman" by Tavares
  • "Where Do You Go (Ocean Drive Mix)" by No Mercy (from the "A Night At The Roxbury" movie music album)

JOHNNY MATHIS!!!!
(01-12-2019, 10:30 AM)MichelleL Wrote: I'm partial to the song, "I Enjoy Being A Girl". 'Being a girl, loving a man, loving a girl like me '. Love, Michelle

If these message boards had Facebook-style "Like" responds, I'd respond "Love" on THAT one, Michelle!  LOVE your choice!

Found a video clip of Nancy Kwan singing the song from the movie "Flower Drum Song".  OMG, that can be a Cross-dresser's anthem! Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, you know it sweetie. Whenever I listen to it, I can just imagine myself getting dressed up and ready for a date. Oh that would be so wonderful. To finish putting on my earrings as the doorbell rang. Quickly slipping on my heels and rushing to answer the door. My heart beating furiously in my chest. A deep sigh as I open the door to find him. My man. Impeccably dressed, handing me flowers, as I back away to let him in. He kisses me on the cheek as I accept the flowers. "Oh they are lovely. Thank you so much. Please have a seat while I put these in a vase". From the kitchen I ask, "Darling, do we have enough time for a drink before we have to leave for the restaurant?" "Absolutely. There is always time to wait for a beautiful woman", he says as he comes up behind me, putting his arms around me, and placing a gentle kiss on my neck. I just melted! Love ya, Michelle Heart

Maria, I forgot to tell you, I posted a thread on that old Doors song, "Hello, I Love You". I also envision myself being the woman walking down the street. The Queen of the Angels. Heart  Michelle
Ladies, I just remembered this little application I installed on my laptop call YouTubeDownloader. I use it for downloading video and audio from YouTube, so I can watch or listen to them later. It is nice to be able to download a makeup how-to video and watch it whenever I want to experiment some more with my makeup. Or download an audio file to listen to later. The only limitation wit the free version I have found is that audio files can only be downloaded at 128kbps. If you want to burn them to CD, you need 192kbps, and then you have to buy the program. The 128kbps files are great for putting on your smartphone to listen to as you are cooking, doing housework, or just relaxing. BTW, I do not have any association with the folks that wrote this program. https://youtubedownloader.com Love and kisses, Michelle
(01-14-2019, 05:16 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Ladies, I just remembered this little application I installed on my laptop call YouTubeDownloader. I use it for downloading video and audio from YouTube, so I can watch or listen to them later. It is nice to be able to download a makeup how-to video and watch it whenever I want to experiment some more with my makeup. Or download an audio file to listen to later. The only limitation wit the free version I have found is that audio files can only be downloaded at 128kbps. If you want to burn them to CD, you need 192kbps, and then you have to buy the program. The 128kbps files are great for putting on your smartphone to listen to as you are cooking, doing housework, or just relaxing. BTW, I do not have any association with the folks that wrote this program. https://youtubedownloader.com Love and kisses, Michelle

Thank you Michelle.  Was not aware of this and will definitely use this as it will be very handy.  There are previous YouTube makeup videos that I would like to save to my laptop to review.   Heart
Heart 
Anne