Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin wanting to lose virginity
Hi girls,
   I am planning on coming to Janet's for a make over Friday Sept 7th. 
   I will get right to the point. I am a virgin as Gina. I have never sucked a cock or have I been fucked. I want to fulfill one or both of these on the 7th. Does anyone have a suggestions?
   Please email me if you have an answer. 
   I will be traveling from the Cleveland area. Anywhere in between is OK with me.
Gina Smile
Gina
good luck with your quest.
From someone else fairly new it is a memorable experience for both. Once you have had that experience you will be wanting more.
Hope your make over goes well and you can share some pics of the transformation.

Hugs
Christie
Thanks Christie,
When it happens I will be sure to let you know.

Gina
Gina Smile
Hi Gina,
How did your makeover go?  Would love to see your pics if you have any to share.  Did the evening become a special evening for you? Wink 
Heart 
Anne
Good luck in both endeavors Gina!
(09-06-2018, 09:09 PM)Gina Wannabe Wrote: Hi girls,
   I am planning on coming to Janet's for a make over Friday Sept 7th. 
   I will get right to the point. I am a virgin as Gina. I have never sucked a cock or have I been fucked. I want to fulfill one or both of these on the 7th. Does anyone have a suggestions?
   Please email me if you have an answer. 
   I will be traveling from the Cleveland area. Anywhere in between is OK with me.

Gina, you and me both. I only had that oral pleasure one time while a friend of mine and I had too much to drink. And well, it wasn't that satisfying. But i sooo want to wrap my lips around a man and feel him bathe my tongue in that sweetness. And then to lay back and feel him pleasure himself in my womanly body while i look up him lovingly as he releases inside of me. I want that to happen sooo bad. And to cuddle close to him knowing i will wake up next to him in the morning. And then i get to bring him coffee in bed, and fix him breakfast. Oh, what heaven that would be......

Michelle