Janet's Closet Forum
TG invasion - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Janet's Lounge (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: TG invasion (/showthread.php?tid=5752)

Pages: 1 2

TG invasion - Jessamorosacd - 02-01-2022

Anyone on this forum going it would be my first time I’m super nervous and debating if I should go

RE: TG invasion - XcdxJanexcdX - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 11:17 AM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Anyone on this forum going it would be my first time I’m super nervous and debating if I should go

I was also thinking the same thing. I would like to go but I'm not from the area and didn't want to go alone.

RE: TG invasion - CanuckGirl - 02-02-2022

I'd love to meet you ladies, but I won't be going either. I'm not far across the border in Canada, but there's the issue with the extra complications at the border these days, personally I'm triple vaccinated.
Sorry, one of those things I'd love to experience as well.

Just an extra comment, as I don't know too much about the event itself, but other similar things I've been too have been so welcoming that one arrives not knowing anyone and leaves after making a whole lot of new friends.
Amy

RE: TG invasion - Jessamorosacd - 02-02-2022

Well only two weeks away so I have to make up my mind soon lol

RE: TG invasion - Stephanie65 - 02-04-2022

(02-02-2022, 02:01 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Well only two weeks away so I have to make up my mind soon lol

I'm going for sure last Saturday was the first time I went out and the girls at the Adams Apple were so warm and welcoming they made me promise to come back for invasion weekend, so I have my tickets and my hotel and am looking forward to having a great time.  Smile Smile Smile

RE: TG invasion - Bernice - 02-05-2022

My recommendation is to go. If I was in Michigan I would go. I went to invasion last summer and had a wonderful time and met many wonderful ladies. I will be back in Michigan in May for the summer and plan on going to Trans-Fusion in July,

RE: TG invasion - CanuckGirl - 02-05-2022

I hope you make the choice to go, and let us know how it went.
Amy

RE: TG invasion - CD_Drty070x - 02-10-2022

Where is the TG invasion?  Is it only TG allowed?  Sounds interesting or is it only TG not CD?

RE: TG invasion - Bernice - 02-10-2022

Registration and information are on their website TGDetroit.com
TG/TS/CD/TV are all welcome No Men

RE: TG invasion - Stephanie65 - 02-15-2022

(02-10-2022, 08:01 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: Where is the TG invasion?  Is it only TG allowed?  Sounds interesting or is it only TG not CD?

Everyone is welcome if you like to go out with the girls then this is the place to be.

(02-01-2022, 11:17 AM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Anyone on this forum going it would be my first time I’m super nervous and debating if I should go

I hope you decide to go this will be only my second time out and I can't wait.