Janet's Closet Forum
Hi all. New here and a bit scary - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hi all. New here and a bit scary (/showthread.php?tid=5632)

Pages: 1 2

Hi all. New here and a bit scary - Lesa - 10-14-2021

Stopped by and did some shopping today. Pics attached reflect some purchases. Girls were great and was fun. I need to come back for a few more things I liked!

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - jonnybottom68 - 10-15-2021

(10-14-2021, 07:59 PM)Lesa Wrote: Stopped by and did some shopping today. Pics attached reflect some purchases. Girls were great and was fun. I need to come back for a few more things I liked!
Hi lesa  Heart Big Grin

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - Lesa - 10-15-2021

Hi back. Could not find how to post a profile picture.

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - jonnybottom68 - 10-16-2021

(10-15-2021, 02:14 PM)Lesa Wrote: Hi back. Could not find how to post a profile picture.
If you can get to your profile (tap on user cp, upper left side) on the left side under where is says your profile it will say something like change avatar. If you tap on that it should lead you to where it will say upload picture and all that stuff. You should find that people are pretty friendly here and non judgmental. Were all in sort of the same boat. No reason to be scared. Look forward to seeing and talking to you. Hope your having a great day.  Heart Big Grin

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - EmmaTS51 - 10-19-2021

Hi all I’m new here and my wonderful friend Karli send me this page and I wanted to introduce myself I’m a deaf sissy girl who is going thru some self changes that I have been repressing and I have been in this constant situation since 13 years old and now I have a place where I don’t have to feel alone anymore. I need some help and some mentoring and of course sisters!!

Love emma

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - JodieLynne - 10-19-2021

(10-14-2021, 07:59 PM)Lesa Wrote: Stopped by and did some shopping today. Pics attached reflect some purchases. Girls were great and was fun. I need to come back for a few more things I liked!

Welcome to the forums Lesa! Glad to have you onboard, and among friends. Smile

(10-19-2021, 03:00 PM)EmmaTS51 Wrote: Hi all I’m new here and my wonderful friend Karli send me this page and I wanted to introduce myself I’m a deaf sissy girl who is going thru some self changes that I have been repressing and I have been in this constant situation since 13 years old and now I have a place where I don’t have to feel alone anymore. I need some help and some mentoring and of course sisters!!

Love emma

Welcome aboard Emma! We're happy to have you here.

And you are NEVER alone! Smile

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - jonnybottom68 - 10-20-2021

(10-19-2021, 03:00 PM)EmmaTS51 Wrote: Hi all I’m new here and my wonderful friend Karli send me this page and I wanted to introduce myself I’m a deaf sissy girl who is going  thru some self changes that I have been repressing and I have been in this constant situation since 13 years old and now I have a place where I don’t have to feel alone anymore.  I need some help and some mentoring and of course sisters!!

Love emma
Hi Emma! Hope your having a great day! Heart Big Grin

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - Bernice - 10-22-2021

Welcome to the friendliest Crossdresser forum on the web. You can ask any question here with no fear of judgement. We are all here to share with and help each other. I don't get on here as much as I should, busy leading 2 lives, one in boy mode and one in gurl mode!!

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - CanuckGirl - 10-22-2021

Welcome to the forum Lesa!
Amy

RE: Hi all. New here and a bit scary - wmtop313 - 10-27-2021

Like Amy said, welcome.  

There are a lot of good people here.

Weightlifter Daddy