Janet's Closet Forum
Sometime alone - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Stories (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Sometime alone (/showthread.php?tid=5631)

Pages: 1 2

Sometime alone - Fran082 - 10-13-2021

I need to mention that I am skinny and this time I bought hip pads to have a more feminine figure. Las Friday, I went to my friend’s apartment, that is empty and nobody is there, to dress up, get my hip pads, jeans and 2 blouses, my boots a my wig. I was there getting ready as soon as I was wearing the hip pads, I saw a more feminine figure and with the skinny jeans I love it, then my bra with the C cups breast form that I got and the blouse, wow I loved the image in the mirror, the mi wig but no make up unfortunately. The image in the mirror was of a woman I really like it a lot, took some pictures, walk in the apartment, open some beers watch TV, it was around 9 pm so it was dark, and then this thought came to my mind, go outside an walk around the apartment and in the parking lot, I was so nervous watching outside trying to find the best place with few lights, I planned to go the dumpster and from there to the parking, and suddenly I was outside walking hearing the sounds of my boots, nobody was outside I was walking for 10 minutes, I was nervous I did not know what to do if someone approaches me, but I was feeling great I enjoyed that time, I did not take pictures outside but was a moment. After that I was inside again finish my beer and changing into my boy clothes.

Now the only thing that I would like is to get a full transformation and go outside.

RE: Sometime alone - JodieLynne - 10-13-2021

Fran, you look amazing!

Was that your first trip outdoors en femme?

RE: Sometime alone - Fran082 - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 11:34 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Fran, you look amazing!

Was that your first trip outdoors en femme?

Hello Jodie, yes it was my first time ? i would like to do it again but for me it is really difficult, next week my friend is back so no chances to do it soon.

RE: Sometime alone - jonnybottom68 - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 11:20 AM)Fran082 Wrote: I need to mention that I am skinny and this time I bought hip pads to have a more feminine figure. Las Friday, I went to my friend’s apartment, that is empty and nobody is there, to dress up, get my hip pads, jeans and 2 blouses, my boots a my wig. I was there getting ready as soon as I was wearing the hip pads, I saw a more feminine figure and with the skinny jeans I love it, then my bra with the C cups breast form that I got and the blouse, wow I loved the image in the mirror, the mi wig but no make up unfortunately. The image in the mirror was of a woman I really like it a lot, took some pictures, walk in the apartment, open some beers watch TV, it was around 9 pm so it was dark, and then this thought came to my mind, go outside an walk around the apartment and in the parking lot, I was so nervous watching outside trying to find the best place with few lights, I planned to go the dumpster and from there to the parking, and suddenly I was outside walking hearing the sounds of my boots, nobody was outside I was walking for 10 minutes, I was nervous I did not know what to do if someone approaches me, but I was feeling great I enjoyed that time, I did not take pictures outside but was a moment. After that I was inside again finish my beer and changing into my boy clothes.

Now the only thing that I would like is to get a full transformation and go outside.
Wow! You look beautiful fran! Love your outfit and those sexy curves! Weeeet woooo! I'm trying to spell a whistle. Good for you for getting out!  Heart

RE: Sometime alone - boots66 - 10-13-2021

I agree with everyone, Fran. You're a knockout!!!

RE: Sometime alone - slvspanties - 10-13-2021

You DO look amazing Fran! You would have no problem passing as a lady. Something most of here can only fantasize about. Get out there and enjoy yourself!

RE: Sometime alone - Calyjames415 - 10-16-2021

Your pads provided a lovely figure. I hope you get to do your full transformation and post more pics. Enjoy love!!

RE: Sometime alone - wmtop313 - 10-16-2021

Fran -

One word for you: Yummy!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy

RE: Sometime alone - Tami - 10-18-2021

Hi Fran,
I agree with everyone, that is a great look on you! I love the casual feminine look and often do much the same myself. Going casual makes me much more comfortable when I am outside. I remember the excitement I felt taking my first steps out the door en femme and I still get it.
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami

RE: Sometime alone - Fran082 - 10-18-2021

(10-16-2021, 12:27 PM)Calyjames415 Wrote: Your pads provided a lovely figure. I hope you get to do your full transformation and post more pics.  Enjoy love!!

Yes, without them no femenine figure Sad i want to go for a full transformation but i need to find sometime to do it, i wish Janets would close later.