Janet's Closet Forum
Total Newbie - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Total Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=4934)

Total Newbie - Danielle 812 - 08-06-2019

My wife and I are exploring me getting a professional transformation. We stumbled across Janet’s and are considering making the trip. I have never dressed fully, only as my wife’s sissy maid. She has been my keyholder for going on 3 years now and I want to please her fully, but I’m extremely nervous about this. My question is this, does Janet’s offer hair removal, pedicure and manicure, piercer on staff, she wants me to get a Prince Albert with chastity device installed at the end of my transformation and will be with me to watch. What do we need to bring with us?

RE: Total Newbie - Anne - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:20 AM)Danielle 812 Wrote: My wife and I are exploring me getting a professional transformation. We stumbled across Janet’s and are considering making the trip. I have never dressed fully, only as my wife’s sissy maid. She has been my keyholder for going on 3 years now and I want to please her fully, but I’m extremely nervous about this. My question is this, does Janet’s offer hair removal, pedicure and manicure, piercer on staff, she wants me to get a Prince Albert with chastity device installed at the end of my transformation and will be with me to watch. What do we need to bring with us?

Hi Danielle,
Being in Milwaukee, I'm a bit too far to drive to Detroit for a transformation but I hear it is a wonderful experience at Janets.  I think you should contact Janets directly to get the answers you seek.  They are very friendly and informative....and don't worry...no one is going to dismiss/brush off what you are asking about.   I would say that if they do not offer any of the services you seek, you should ask if someone external could be brought in to do the manicure, etc.  Regarding the piercing, if they do not do that at Janets (my guess is that they do not), perhaps it would be better for you if you had the piercing done prior to the transformation...just to ensure that the transformation at Janets is the best enjoyable experience for you?   Just my two cents worth there.

RE: Total Newbie - MichelleL - 08-12-2019

I will second Anne's recommendation. I haven't been able to get there either, but I have called them a few times and they are out of this world helpful. Hugs, Michelle

RE: Total Newbie - JOSIE N - 09-30-2019

Janet does transformations you get make up how to wear breast forms I do not think they do win. See you or shady or waxy they are friendly makes you feel very relaxed I don’t think you’ll regret going it isVery relaxing I don’t think you will regret it when I went they fitted me for Breast picked out a Wig I did not go in dressed as a woman they treated me very nice I loved it and can’t wait to go back again