Janet's Closet Forum
Movie date outfit - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: Photography (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Favorite Outfit (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Movie date outfit (/showthread.php?tid=4877)

Pages: 1 2

Movie date outfit - Suzy - 04-19-2019

I have a date this weekend with a nice man who invited me to a movie. Do you think this outfit would be okay, or should I wear a dress?  Thanks, Suzy xoxoxoxo

RE: Movie date outfit - MichelleL - 04-19-2019

Well, I guess it would depend on the movie, and the theater, and what you are looking for him to think. I suspect that you'd like a nice evening; dinner and a movie. Holding hands, his arm around you, a little kissing here and there. And then later....... Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: Movie date outfit - Anne - 04-19-2019

OMG gurl, you look naked without a necklace.   Otherwise, you look fab in your outfit and I think it suits you for nice movie and dinner...assuming he's not taking you to some 5 star Michelin rated restaurant.

Hey, you ever gonna accept my buddy request?

RE: Movie date outfit - Suzy - 04-20-2019

(04-19-2019, 05:02 PM)Anne Wrote: OMG gurl, you look naked without a necklace.   Otherwise, you look fab in your outfit and I think it suits you for nice movie and dinner...assuming he's not taking you to some 5 star Michelin rated restaurant.

Hey, you ever gonna accept my buddy request?

Hi Anne!  What exactly is the buddy list?  I’m new to this.  What does it do?  Thanks, Suzy

RE: Movie date outfit - JodieLynne - 04-20-2019

Very nice outfit, you look great

(04-20-2019, 10:21 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Very nice outfit, you look great

Thanks JodieLynne for the sweet comment!  Yea, I’m just going to be a casual woman tonight!  I hope he likes it!

RE: Movie date outfit - erin - 04-20-2019

Suzy you look fabulous and the outfit is very ladylike and I am sure that your gentleman will only be to happy to have such an attractive women on this arm. All the best Erin

(04-20-2019, 10:54 AM)erin Wrote: Suzy you look fabulous and the outfit is very ladylike and I am sure that your gentleman will only be to happy to have such an attractive women on this arm.  All the best Erin
Thanks Erin!

(04-19-2019, 03:49 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, I guess it would depend on the movie, and the theater, and what you are looking for him to think. I suspect that you'd like a nice evening; dinner and a movie. Holding hands, his arm around you, a little kissing here and there. And then later....... Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Thanks Michelle for the response! Should be fun tonight!

RE: Movie date outfit - Suzy - 04-21-2019

So we had another nice outing last night!  We saw Shazam! which was a cute movie.  Was nice that he had his arm around me during the film!  He liked my laid back every day female outfit!  We then had drinks afterwards at a local bar and then he took me home!  I’ll call him Sam for you guys.  Anyhow, I think we are hitting it off very good. We’re both taking it easy on how far we want to take this fun adventure.  But he did say, he will be calling me soon again for our next date night!  With that he kissed me goodnight!  Oh, and he hadn’t shaved for a few days!  What a guy!

RE: Movie date outfit - JodieLynne - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 04:33 PM)Suzy Wrote: >>SNIP<<
 With that he kissed me goodnight!  Oh, and he hadn’t shaved for a few days!  What a guy!

Congrats on another fun date!
It's a different feeling getting kissed by a stubbly man, yeah?
I was never very found of hairy bodies as a him, but I do like my BF's hairiness and scratchy beard!